@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I think it was from yesterday. Unfortunately I wasn’t on right then though.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
so I’m not sure if this is from today or yesterdayI can if you want to still. =)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok, so on my WIP. It always feels kinda hard for me to know where to start, because it is a multiverse. So what would you like to hear about? Some lore, languages, cultures, races, the seven eras of my world, stories, characters the math, ect?
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh okay! Yeah I thought Zolten was her uncle…
her actual dad sounds so sweet!! And she didn’t know that was her Dad that gave her Nyx…Ahhh that whole dynamic is just 😭😭
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hey, Writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Hi @light-warrior-pen !
Nice to meet you! I’m theArcaneAxiom. I love math, and searching for divine fundamental truth. I like to explore these concepts in creating sci fi/fantasy stories and worlds.
Questions:
Do you enjoy worldbuilding? If so, hard or soft? (Hard meaning concrete rules to follow, and soft meaning more open possibility.)
What…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
I hope both of y’all had a great church service, and Godly, I hope you had fun at the concert, and Light, I hope you had an absolutely amazing, wonderful birthday!!! 💗💗💗
Oops just saw this! Thank you!! We didn’t make it to church, we stayed up late for my birthday. I did have a wonderful birthday! My Mom got me a s…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
There is a group that decides what is and isn’t legal. I’ll get back to you later, because I have some schoolwork to get done lol. I agree that it is very optimistic, and I’m probably going to work on a better system, too.
Sounds good! Good luck on your school work!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(AWW Bren’s got a stubborn streak XD 😍)
But….oof…that’s not good…😬😬
So Asher is a lot more stubborn than Vance had expected…but that didn’t stop him from getting as much out of him as he could…
But eventually, Asher is so just exhausted that he lets something slip…and then when he realizes what he’s done, he…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @gwyndalf-the-wise @princesachronicle22
Anyone up for a chat while I do some writing?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
For your first point, that makes a lot of sense, and I’ll look into it.
Sounds good!
Second, yes, there are earth-like creatures in my world, but I think I’m going to add twists to some of them (not quite sure what that means yet lol). Rina, though she can’t remember the name, used to live in a town called Winterknoll, on her h…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Sure! I really like Isaiah 45: 18-19, and Jeremiah 29:11-13.
I’ll tell you about my WIPs tomorrow, I’m just replying now so that you know I’m not ignoring youand so I don’t forget. =) -
Light replied to the topic Hey, Writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh wow, we have similar usernames!! 😀
Welcome to the Kingdom, Light Warrior Pen!
I’m Lightoverdarkness6, (or just Light 🙂 a Christian, Homeschooled teen girl who loves drawing my characters, exploring the great outdoors, riding horses, playing piano, ranting about books and movies, writing, Middle Earth and anything from…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise and
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) are now friends 3 years, 6 months ago -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Also…Grimm really is a lot like Riker…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 it is 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I imagine Grimm just shrugging at me as I “apologize” lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 understandable!!!
I’m fine with that! (So long as you give me plenty of uhh…the same with November for me personally?)
hehehe cuz that saying is definitely true about putting ur favorite charries thru the most trauma…. XD XD and November is mine!
oh and I just wanna see Paxton so yea I’m good with u putting GRIMm t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
U have said he is ur favorite 😏
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ahh yes I figured it was….
- Load More
