@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Thanks! I’m having the time of my life right now XD XD XD)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Could you perhaps use logic to deduce where any two graphs intersect? Would that ground your understanding in how to manipulate algebraic equations? Would you like any help?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Should you be careful asking that question because of children that love to ask questions may be watching us?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Yeah, fractals are so cool!)
So do you have a good understanding of how the Mandelbrot set works in terms of complex numbers and such?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
When you go into the unknown, at what point is it no longer the unknown?
Does it depend on what is unknown? Is the unknown still knowable, or is it the ineffable and incomprehensible?
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, Writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightwarriorpen
Beluga Whales. They’re so playful.
Adorable!! I love dogs, obviously. 😜 Cuz a lot of them are super cute and just, well, awesome! XD
My favorite part is that I can do basically whatever I want. There’s hardly any rules (though sometimes that drives me nuts)
Cool! When I do write fantasy, I like it because I get to create a who…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
If your contemplating infinity, then are you not transcending your math homework? What type of math is it? If it’s something like logic theory, do you think this would actually help with your homework?
Would my not very fun algebra 2 (Finding solutions to quadratic and linear equations, like where they intersect on a graph) be he…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Did I get it from here, or did I get it from there? Did I maybe get it from myself? Did I get it from perhaps everywhere?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
BAHAHAH that dragon be like “Oh, I can get you outta here. AND INTO MA BELLY XD XD”
For real!! XD XD
Ev: *awkwardly running down the hall with his arm wrapped around Will’s shoulder* We never breathe a word of this to anyone. Especially Ami.
Will: Agreed.
*dies of laughter*
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
And if you ask for coal for Christmas, but your naughty, does Santa give you coal?
Does Santa actually exist?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
If your contemplating infinity, then are you not transcending your math homework? What type of math is it? If it’s something like logic theory, do you think this would actually help with your homework?
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
If a question sentence is the question, what is it asking other than the question it is asking? Are prepositions the key to showing the broken logic of questions. Is the self referential question: ‘ “is false of itself?” is false of itself? ‘ a question where questions should never dare to go? Was that, as a question that had a q…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Me here having way too much fun to be ok. Well, there is an actual serious question there to be had. Not sure if many have caught this, but I’ve subtly used what is called Russell’s paradox a few times. I used that in the self referential question I asked Godly, and the barbers question, as well as the one I asked you when you…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
No worries! HEH my brain likes to do that too but I have to be sane the next day so I wait…
I’m tired but otherwise good. How ’bout you?
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6
(I am back)
(We need to the keep the parentheses and questions rule! 😂) (Optional is Yoda voice, though fun it is. 😁)
(Now to answer some ridiculous questions. *evil laugh*)
Did @esther-c already break the only questions rule unless in parentheses already?
(Maybe… In my defense, I did not s…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
- …I don’t have synesthesia, so I have no idea.
Don’t you mean, Why isn’t Gamora? As she no longer lives?- When it’s flat and the same level as all the other sand.
- Who’s dogs are we talking about?
- Somebody in the 70’s
or somebody from sometime in the 1900s I don’t remember where specifically - Better yet, do the people…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
If we answer a question with a question, we will always have one question, therefore why do we ask a question? Is this not simply a cycle of infinity made to distract me from my math homework?
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Nice to meet you! I also love the LORD and am homeschooled. I like the story behind your username!
Alas my brain is blank right now so I do not have any questions for you, sorry -
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Phew, that’s good XD)
If we think of the word opposite, could we perhaps think in a mathematical sense with negative numbers? If so, would we be implying that as a negative times a negative makes a positive would be the same logic applied here?
Do staircases go anywhere, or are they static objects relative to the earth?…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Yeah, it does. Aww thank you! 😊 Yeah, it probably would help! I’ll try to post it in a few minutes. Okay! My cousin is here, so I’ll kinda be on and off sporadically.)
(Whoa. How…just how)
- Load More
