@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol!!! 😆🤣😆 Awwwwww, I’m so happy that everyone loves him sooo much!!!!! 😍😍😍 So glad you love all of them!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
😆😆 Haha yeah. Yesss he’s SOOO sweet!!! And of course!!! Your charries are precious! ❤️❤️❤️
NEVER!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣 Oh good!
Btw, if you’re on for a bit, do you wanna talk in The Chat Chat forum??? It’s okay if not. …
-
Esther replied to the topic Future Blog Post in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
Mmm, deep. I want to think on that a lot more. God says if we seek Him and search for Him with all of our heart, we will find Him. Amen, ONWARD!
It was definitely an eye-opener for me. Like, I knew that to know God’s will, I had to just keep following Him, but when I read that, it just clicked, if you know what I mean. ;…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes it isss!! 😍
Haha, yay!! I would be mortified if I didn’t get RIKER’S book right! 😆🤣 He’s amazing and precious!! Ad he’s my favorite! (And Leo…Rueben…Ezra…Dawson…Nathan…)
Is there such a thing as too many favorites? 😆🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic What makes a character meaningful? in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Your welcome!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Guest Bloggers? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Good for you!
I have to write in the afternoon because of how my schedule works, and even that doesn’t always happen. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh yes! *evil smile*
As a mercenary… I could possibly be hired to do some spying…! 😏
(And how is that shadowy corner of yours?! I’ve been looking into getting one for myself if I fully take on my role as a mercenary!)
-
Light replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
You’re so welcome!! ❤️❤️
Ahh Even If is such a great song. It’s a really emotional one for me.
Oof…I’m not great at this…but I’m gonna say maybe Freedom’s Fire? Idk 😅🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol. Ok! 😄
@euodia-vision @gwyndalf-the-wise @mineralizedwritings @acancello @keilah-h
Sounds great, y’all!! 😀
-
Allison and
Jayna Baas are now friends 3 years, 6 months ago -
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Writing Prompts and writers block busters! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Any bloggers? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
I do have a blog! I just started it yesterday though and have a lot of work to do. Its about my familys road trips and stuff like that. Someday im going to make one for me… 😀
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing Prompts and writers block busters! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thoese are great writing prompts! I just love…
“Your on a expedition in the middle of Antarctica, exploring ice caves of geological wonder, when suddenly, you find something that changes everything…”
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Writing Prompts and writers block busters! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I don’t use writers prompts often, but I think they are great for short stories!
What if ghosts weren’t spirits from the past, but spirits from the future?
You life is all as it seems until you discover “The Box”…
Your in one of millions of cryo pods being sent to mars. You are awoken, but the destination is galaxies away.
Your…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
You’re good girl! 😀 That’s awesome! @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper
Hope y’all have smooth transitions!! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, I’m good with it! It can be hard to find ‘the right time’. I just took Lyla out lol.
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Any bloggers? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22 @acancello @theloonyone @thearcaneaxiom @keilah-h @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @gyndalf-the-wise @freedomwriter76
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 6 months ago
You guys. I am eating an oreo rn, it is the best thing ever.
-
Allison replied to the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Id definitely be interested. I do agree with @gwyndalf-the-wise but I think it would be fun 😀
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Sounds like a great idea! I’m not sure how much I’ll be able to participate, but I’ll try to.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
So in a way, they don’t care much about him anymore and I can do whatever with his story, but he’s also still held under copyright by the author that wrote him. So I’d say he’s somewhere between an OC and a fanfictionized character.
And yes, he was.
- Load More
