@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh I know 🙂 I don’t listen to just Christian either, but it’s my favorite genre, and you always seem to have the best songs in your playlists, Christian or no! Thank you for the warning! ❤️❤️
And thanks, girl!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I love them too!!!! 💗😭❤️
You’re soo welcome!! ❤️❤️❤️
And hehe…thanks! I like it t…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m gonna go listen to all those now XD
I am in need of good Christian music. 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
What is this? Have I sinned???? When I was writing half of this message last night, has my sleep caused me to falter? What shall I do to be cleansed of this shame????
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @eloshavet-pidyon HOW DIDNI FORGET YOSÍ?!?! I also love him
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Ahhh, how I love the deep conversations)
(Thank you for your recommendations! I will do some research and see where it leads. I prefer learning from books, but videos work too.)
What about Geometry intrigues you the most?
Is geometry, as well as the rest of mathematics, not a puzzle piece of the nature of our fundamental reality? Do…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@everyone
Oh So to get this topic started! (Besides announcing our favorite characters)
Why don’t we tell the kind of “arc” of said favorite character in our own WIPs?
as for our favorite characters in others, we can choose one or a few to ask a question to that writer about, if we’d like to know more about them or a certain aspect of their s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
ELLO ALL!! So umm I was thinking about November (WOW SHOCKER XD) and was listening to music for him
and just wanted to talk about him….
and I was like OH HEY why don’t I make a forum for all of our favorite characters in our own WIPs and each others!
Obviously mine in my own WIP is my curly haired cinnamon roll November lol
Agh I luu…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
AAAAH RIKER NO!
good writing though, you’re strangling my emotions XD -
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Awesome!! He looks so cool! (He’s my all time favorite Star Wars character. Who’s yours?)
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
NOOO!!!! RIKER!!! 😭😬😭😬 Wow he is very strong willed! But so is Hans.
A what happens?!?! He’s okay right?
HANS!!!! 😡😤😡😤😡😤
(And I can’t think of a worse (or better) catastrophe than if Vance and Hans met 😅😅)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Conversation relocated lol)
About the same! I kinda have good days and bad days, but thankfully more good than bad. I actually think I’m doing better than I have been in a little while, trusting God really helps. I feel like the worse my life gets, in some ways the closer I get to him. So yeah I mean it’s not super great, but I feel…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ……The Nothing. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
🤯🤯🤯🤯
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic ……The Nothing. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
The Nothing in my and Princess’s world is a infinitely dimensional spatial manifold of pure empty space. In contrast, the Everything is an infinitely dimensional spatial manifold of pure filled space. They may sound very different to us, and they are indeed opposites, but on their own, they behave and look exactly the same, it is…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic ……The Nothing. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
………………………………..
?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Hey girl haven’t seen you in a bit! How’s life?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I join you.
Ahem.
I JOIN YOU!!
Perhaps, being made of exclamations, we talk in capitols? We annoy those around us with our ruckus of shouting?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh also you might be interested to know that my sister sometimes asks for updates on “the baby” (Riker XD) every now and then lol.
You wouldn’t mind if I shared some of your writing with her?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
- Load More
