@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@queen-of-alvastia I HAVE A CHARRIE CALLED TORRYN TOO! Actually he’s me and my brother’s shared charrie. He was kidnapped by the evil Thistle Army so that their leader, Bramble, could try to make him into one of them. Also because Bramble has a heavy grudge against Torryn’s father, Hunter, for some things we don’t talk about.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ooh, Adolphus and Dietrich!
Y’know, I like them a lot better now that they have redemption arcs! They’re awesome! (And the fact that he sacrifices himself……Ahhhh I love it and hate it all at once!!)
(I like redemption stories maybe a bit TOO much.)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 STOOOOOPPPPOP 😭 😭 MY HEEEAATT DIETRICH!! I love him so much…so…so much…
GASP I gotta RP as Arabella! I forgot!!
also @queen_of_alvastia that’s fine with us! Some can’t even RP that often. U should totally add Torryn!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Oh that’s horrible! My family will be praying.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I couldn’t get yours right either XD @queen_of_alvastia lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@queen-of-alvastia
GASP! Queenie ik u may not be on a lot but when u are on u should put Torryn in the castle! He’d be so much fun! Plus just starting with one Charrie would be easier for now then multiple.
ALSO! Speaking of the castle-
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon we should get things moving again!
And I love Torryn! XD he’s fin…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
And yes, Lukas is also artistic. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @joy-calle @gwyndalf-the-wise @thearcaneaxiom @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @felicity
I CANNOT forget my two precious charries!! Lukas Barlowe and Brody. (I don’t know if he has a last name. XD) These two are my other favorite charries cuz they’re my cinnamon rolls! 😍
Lukas Bar…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Anyone ever feel like a mother obsessing over their kids when talking about their characters…?
I feel like that rn….
mostly cuz I wanna show the baby pic of November….and I’m like
LOOK GUYS THIS IS A PICTURE OF MY BABY XD XD
and I feel like one of those moms XD XD
meanwhile my “kid” is just standing off to the side blushing fu…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
AND HE IS A CUTIE RIGHT?! *November blushes further, burying his face in his hands, smiling slightly.*
November: Th-Thanks…
YOU’RE WELCOME BABY!!!
course he’s older rn, about 16-17. I’ve got so many pictures for him…. XD XD
INCLUDING A BABY ONE YALL WANNA SEE?!?!
November: *flushes bright red* I-I don’t think-
OF…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@queen-of-alvastia MMHMM Torryn, I love you, but be careful messing with my November….
I don’t mind a bit of teasing but I draw the line at bullying! Unless ur a villain…or antihero…then I guess it’s understandable….
But my poor baby goes thru enough bullying already *hugs November tighter.* Plus then you’d have to deal with them
*points…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’ll keep you in my prayers!! 🙏🏻 ❤️ Just keep praying about it as me and the other lovely folks on KP will be. Matthew 18:19 says, “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.” I have witnessed the fulfillment of this promise in my ow…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Ah… character naming… every writer’s struggle. 🤣
You’ve already got some good ideas. I really like Light’s suggestion of Donovan, since it is more common. Her suggestion of Devlin I thought was cool as well. But if you’re going for more fantasy like, then I really like either Devlin or Bronson. Gwyndalf’s suggestion of Kedrin sou…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(You made some great points as well! 🙂 I enjoyed hearing someone else’s viewpoint on the subject.)
I once again emphasize your final point that we are brothers and sisters, and we all must love one another, and keep facing towards Him!
(Exactly! 😄)
-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I like Skyler. or was it spelled Skylar? Also Derek. KIDDING And I know I liked another one but I’m going blank right now.
(It’s spelled with like “Skylar.” With some of the charries in my trilogy, I just tweaked the spelling of normal names. XD For example, Ruben, Adalynn, Fynn, Skylar, Malyk, and Lukas. XD That’s over half…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
You mean Fin!?!?!?!? 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
YES!!! I love him so much!!! 🥰🥰
EV!!! I luv him! He’s hilarious 🤣🤣🤣
Yes!! He’s pretty cool!! 😎
Luca is probably my favorite. He’s so sweet!! (And I only remember a few of your other charries. 😬😂)
Jonathan! 😄 I haven’t heard a ton about him, but fro…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 that’s so cool tho!!! Love it!!!
also for those of u who haven’t seen it! Here’s a pic of November in the first book!! He’s just turned 14 (unless something changes) in that book!

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
ALSO here is a picture of my baby!!
This is him in the first book (having just turned 14!)

- Load More
