@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Okay! I mean, I could change the spelling of Donovan to make it more… fantastical? XD Like Donovyn. Idk. Thanks for the input! 😁
That would work really well!
Glad I could help! 😀
I really like the collage!! Donovyn seems to fit well with the pic.
-
Esther replied to the topic How to write a meaninful character death? in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Also, this article by @joy-calle might help: https://kingdompen.org/how-to-kill-a-hero/
-
Esther replied to the topic How to write a meaninful character death? in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I don’t know what everyone else has said, but personally, I would go for the self-sacrifice idea. I think that truly shows the love of Christ in a meaningful why. That also would probably work better especially if you don’t want the reader to feel cheated. As for him taking the blame for something that others did, I don’t think…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks you guys! 💗(●’◡’●)
Of course!! 😊
And esther my mom and I are praying too, thanks for the reminder! And great verse too <3
Thank you so much!! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok. So I use an app called that’s literally called Moodboard that I found in the Apple App Store. I works pretty well for me. Not too fancy though and it does have some issues. Like sometimes if I go back to edit a moodboard that I’ve stopped in the middle of, a picture will disappear, which is really annoying. Sometimes, the…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Help! I need a title! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
You didn’t tag me, but I’m here if you’d like any help.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Awww Vance! It’s always horrible when things happen to characters, and they turn evil because of it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin Ha ha! I love his expression on the second one.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
It is a lot of fun! XD Yes, very, VERY wild!!! 😂 (especially when you’re our crazy selves and combine Mario Brothers, Sonic the Hedgehog, Minecraft, The Avengers, and the occasional appearances of my book characters, the Justice League, and the Guardians of the Galaxy! XDXDXD)
Man, I want to live in a world where combined s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings You’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Yet ANOTHER request for names. in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Some names! Sorta random but I picked ones that sounded cool.
- Astin
- Aries
- Barker (ok that one’s a joke but it’s a real name)
- Brant
- Brighton
- Huxley
- Jaxon
- Kelvin (one of my brother’s characters is named this!)
- Norwin
- Powell
- Reed
- Ridge
- Whistler
- Wayde
- Willow
- Wolfe (another joke, sorry)
…and that’s all…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Love the board! So if your going off of real world roots, and his old name was Kiran, meaning ray of light, then that would be the kiran from Indian origin, right? So perhaps you could get another word from India. Maybe you could incorporate his old name into it as well, saying that he was once a ray of light, but now is…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 fine by me! @elishavet-pidyon
Freedom, do u want to RP a reaction to Torryn’s appearance or should I?
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
OOoo I love the expressions!
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh I’m sorry! I didn’t see your post 😭.
Aww thank you for asking! I’m doing better, thankfully. 😊 I’m going to be at the zoo with some of my cousins and fam, but I’ll try to post the next part later today.
(And yess!! My precious babayy!! ❤️❤️😭😭)
@freedomwriter76 @godly
Here is Vance’s backstory!!
*Warning: Spoilers…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
XD I think my Tauren might be a smidge better behaved lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lighoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @keilah-h
Thanks you guys! 💗(●’◡’●)
And esther my mom and I are praying too, thanks for the reminder! And great verse too <3
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol, it is. 😂 We make ourselves and our mom and dad laugh all the time with our crazy antics. XD
XD I bet!! Y’all’s fam sounds like mine!! I wish we could all meet each other in person. That would be so fun. Maybe when we’re famous and everyone knows who Riker Schind is we can finally meet. XD ❤️❤️❤️
AHHHHH, I NEED TO…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Secretly asking cuz I REALLY wanna know what happens to Asher
THE BABYYYY 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 oooh nice!! I’m hoping to get some outlining done later today.
you still got writer’s block or u doing better?
- Load More
