@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Okay!! Have fun! You WILL have some Rps to come back to 😉
It’s so horrible, isn’t it? 😭Yess XD 😭Aww, poor baby!!!! 😭❤️
Heh…yeah…he’ll probably just be really freaked out XD. Until he actually does something to genuinely frighten all of them. XD Matthew will probably stick close to Tony and Tony be like “Ki…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia @loopylin @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon
So I’ve got some fun stuff at 7, so won’t be on for a bit but plz feel free to RP while I’m gone!! I love coming back to RPs 😊
-
Allison started the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @booksbyjayna @whalekeeper and everybody who is interested !
I love reading and writing so much and love to talk about it! So I have a few questions for everybody!
- I am looking for book recommendations (I like action packed and super exciting, also sometimes a bit of romance)
- Did any of you publish any b…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Life is great!! Went to the zoo today with my cousins and fam, really fun. Writing is better! I’ll try to post the next part of that scene in a bit!
Aw good! Oh, yeah, writers block is rough. But hurray for Marvel!! 🙂
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
And we can do it where Ara knows she likes November and Vice versa (but right after they’ve just become a “couple”) so yea 😂
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Thanks! I’ve just read some of your posts, and you make some great points as well!)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin SOME GUY NAMED MIKE YES XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Okay!
Math 😑Oof…Matthew is…not going to be very comfortable around him, that’s for SURE! lol
Okay! I can talk for a few minutes too! 🙂
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(I was going through my list and reading plot summaries of musicals/plays when I came upon the Book of the Mormon musical after reading the plot summary I have the following questions)
Assuming you are a Mormon what is your opinion on The Book of the Mormon musical?
(I actually haven’t seen the Book of Mormon musical, though I do…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oof, is that the creepy one?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Well….
but your so good at it!
XD I could make it if you want, just tell me what we’re shooting for in the RP!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yw!! ❤ XD ( Yeah I get that…those cocky charries *shakes head*)
You’re so welcome!! Yess, please do! 🙂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Hehe someone else should make it cuz I don’t wanna make it cuz I always make them XD XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
YESS!!! That’s such a great idea XD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
What do you mean by degree of competence? Is not all of history a game where we must incorporate the fact that things have bias? Is prediction just a guess? Is it not good to read things that we don’t agree with to escape the danger of bubble communities?
??? Did anything I said contradict any of those questions? Are you j…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Aww I Love Torryn already XD!! He seems such a cool character :D!!
And Tala is BEAUTIFUL!!!! 😍😍😍
I saw what you had said about Torryn on another forum, and now I really want to read your book now!! It sounds (from what I’ve seen) awesome!
Oh WoW that villain…he is scary!!
And our group with @Mineralize…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin it totally should be…and not cuz I’m a sucker for ships…. XD XD
gaaaasp we should make a Ship Gameshow like one of those couple game shows and get all of our charries to participate BAHAHAH where they have to answer questions about their significant other
Im imagining Dante and Ellie participating in this and Ellie being an un…[Read more]
- Load More
