@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m not really sure what to do, so, uh, here 😅
Cammie
Cammie watched from beside Milo as Crosshair turned sharply to Feather and spit out, “Are you seriously allowing him to-”
Feather stopped him with a whispered sentence and although he still seemed incredibly against going anywhere with the Colonel, he accepted it,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Least favorite….?
I don’t have one. I like them all, really. Don’t worry, my brain is crazy too.
(And I still need to find time to put together those moodboards….)
My fanfics are going well! Waiting a couple weeks to see if I need to rewrite my story or if the way I have it is fine.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ok then!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
“Now that that’s solved…does everyone want to get moving? We can decide which way to go while Crow over there makes his decision.”
Tauren smiles, turning towards Jaren. “You want to eat something?” he points over to the table, which still has plenty of food.
“Hey why don’t you guys come too, we can all sit…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@joy-calle LOL!!!!! I might start doing that when talking about characters that make me mad….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin Lol, ok!
Aurelia: Aww, that’s sweet! I met Reed when my half-brother captured him.
Reed: He thought I was a gang member. To be honest, I was roving about the world like a rogue……but that was mostly to hide from my father…
Aurelia: Who was dead by the time Rinzler found you. [yep, the same Rinzler from the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Arabella: Since we were five, *smiles at November.* We’ve been best friends since we met. I remember it like it happened minutes ago…
November: *Rubs a hand on his neck, heat creeping into his cheeks. He grins goofily.*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @theloonyone I wrote an RP a little while ago, either of you want to take a turn?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Reed: A couple years…don’t know how many exactly….
Aurelia: How long have you known each other?
@loopylin Is it too late to add another couple?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh okay! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Btw are you working on a single draft rn? Or like all these scenes are from various book-hopping adventures XD?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 he’s not really a villain he’s just an antihero rn or morally ambiguous character as in the charries don’t know where he stands. He’s currently traveling with the kids and helping them
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ❤️❤️❤️ @godlyfantasy12 Uh, I don’t know if i have time, I’m about to go to a church activity, but i’ll try to do it sometime tonight! Is it okay if I do a short time skip to where they’re planning? And also, do you want to bring your villain/antagonist (I can’t remember his name 😭) into this group…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 u wanna RP? Will they start planning (just trying to help if y’all don’t know what to RP XD cuz I understand that lol)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh ok that makes since. 😭😭yes not as much as Reuben,
(🥰💗🤩🥺✨✨)but I love all the bois! -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Does this dialogue (and ImPOrtAnT MomEnT) feel natural? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
That was really good!
Btw, you have a Tauren too?! XD the name jumped out to me in there of course
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin are we moving to the next round or nawh?
meanwhile-
November: *awkwardly sitting in lounge room with other couples*
Arthur: *leans back, leisurely wrapping his arm around Corvina. She shoves him off. He nearly falls off the couch.*
Arabella: *laughs. Turns to the other couples* So…how long has everyone known each other?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Hmmmm…..will she…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@sarafini Thanks! I did a writing class once too. Curiously, I didn’t like it as much I thought I might, but I rewrote a section of The Odyssey using my own characters, and it was really fun!
- Load More
