@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Is a question simply an interrogative expression used to test someone’s knowledge? Or is it something much deeper? A challenge or defiance of some sort?
Would a challenge really be the deepest level? Could it simply be an expression of a desire to be given knowledge concerning a particular subject? If that is the heart of a question, then would t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Hey y’all! I FINALLY made my board for my second book! Supposed to have made it ages ago 😂
DYLAAANNN!! Also one of those quotes I have for Grimm!! Love it!! @lightoverdarkness6

-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76
elissaElissa clenched her fists as Hitchens spoke. She could see Crosshair in front of them, tensing and tightening his grip on his rifleas he listened. “I think, Elissa started, “That what someone does during a chaotic moment tells you a lot about them.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Any bloggers? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
Somehow totally missed your reply. 🤦🏻♀️
Anywho…
Really? That’s SO cool! I live in the Northeast part of the state. Wby?
It’s actually the total opposite for me. I live in the southwest. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, Ami is so sweet!!!! ❤️❤️❤️(ahh…the poor dears! ❤️😥😅😂)
I know!! 🥰🥰
Yeah… But ya know, I guess it has to happen once or twice when you’re being chased by the government. 😂
XD
(I mean…there’s not a whole lot of people left…it’ll probably be the sequel…but…I mean…maybe someone can go…😅😂 But I don’t need ANOTHER charrie kidnapp…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 IKR? Poor guy…….
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
The Baby…😥😭❤️
I know! 😭
Thankfully Ami can read him pretty well and gives him hugs when he needs them most. 🥲 (Unless they are separated by prison walls… Which happens more than once… 😂)
Lol…probably not XD
Ok. XD
(Unless I have to join the Protection Squad that I’ve heard about and kidnap a certain charrie… 😎&#…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh, boy. Hitchens’ words might’ve touched a nerve.
Crosshair
“I’d recommend…ignoring your acquaintances. They have only met me once, and it was in a chaotic moment. They have…judged me on one thing. But an officer does what he must in these times.” Hitchens was introducing himself to Elissa.
But an officer…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@felicity I know!
He and I are working together on the stories, so I have to ask him what he thinks of any of my ideas.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Also, some of the objects on the treasure piles below him will be influential in later stories, so….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
I have no idea who to tag for this, so if anyone sees it tag whoever you want!
So to prove that inspiration comes from anywhere……here is the character my brother usually plays as when we’re at our cousins’ house and they’re all playing Super Smash Bros……..
(The picture is bad quality, sorry!)

He reminded me a bit of my charrie Hunter.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
You could design it just for fun… I just started using Canva recently and it’s super neat.
I probably will 😁
I’ve looked at the app and it looks really neat! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol, Ev, don’t you want a hug!? 😂
There are sometimes he does… he just doesn’t let anyone know… 😭
idk for sure yet…it ’tis a possibility
but who will it be???????
0_o
*gasp*
I don’t know if I want to know. XD lol
@all-three-of-you how are y’all doing this fine afternoon? ❤️
Doing pretty good! I’m finishing up writing a chapter…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Sure thing!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! I think that’s definitely going to help me find better faceclaims. (Or at least make it easier. XD)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I’ll have to use that tactic sometime.
Oh, and it’s your turn to RP I think in the character castle.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@felicity They are fun! I have a really hard time thinking of names, lol. Jareth, for example, took forever to name–I scoured a naming website writing down names I liked, then finally picked one for him. Then it was a matter of pitching the name to my brother to see if he’d like it. He did.
Jareth’s cousin Torryn was similar, but I already had…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Thanks!
Nice pic of Jakob, btw.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes, exactly! So totally the life of a writer.
For sure! XD
Whoohooo! I’m glad! I made them on Canva.
Cool! I may try Canva sometime to design my own mock cover… 😏 (Though I may not, cuz I have a friend who wants to design a cover for me so she can put it in her art portfolio that she’s going to show to the colleges she wants to go to. I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@felicity Ha ha, yep! It was fun.
And I love those moodboards! You have great names for your charries.
- Load More
