@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh don’t worry I toooootaly wasn’t judging. XD You just seem to really like Steve, that’s all.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
XD yep… I do a lot of thinking writing…
Yep, a loooot going on at once. And while that is going on, Kaine is trying to get to Jonathan (mailman– people seem to forget who he is lol) ‘s place to be somewhere safe, but he doesn’t know that Kendrick is currently there (also a orphan, jonathan takes care of them) and big…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks girl!
Glad you like them! I’m still angry from the last time the protection squad took Kaine XD (jk)
Ouch!
Oh, you said… REUBEN?!! 🤩🤩🤩🥰🥰🥰
I’d love to read it if you finish it! 🥺
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I guess you could say I’ve also been writing? The kind where you just think and don’t wright anything down 😭🤣🤣
There’s a whole bunch of chaos at the end of book three, and there’s a scene where Tauren and Lesli have to fake being Maylee’s parents in order to keep her safe because of one of the antagonists, and lol I have a lot…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Rather tired and sad, but that’s nothing new lol. Maybe because it’s cloudy out. Or because I’m bored, that’ll do it sometimes. I’m in the state called “blah” XD when you don’t know what to do with your time because your kinda tired but too unmotivated to do anything useful XD. I have been packing for my mom and I’s trip, we…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Awwww riker! 🤩💗💗🥰
Poor baby! XD
Lol, I know you could, basically all we need to know is they’re awesome and might need to be taken by the protection squad… at some point. I can feel it comin.
Is that another Steve pfp?! XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
How was church?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! He and Everly are the ones in my pfp. (Lol I just changed it, but he was in there before I changed it too. I guess I have a tendancy to use pics of him for my pfp)
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 3 years, 6 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
: D
I’m curious to know what happens with Asher and Ev’s relationship! (Asher’s betrayal is my favorite arc in your book)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Questions On Blogging in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
That’d be so cool! Hypothetically.😁
I suppose I would start by thinking of your audience. Who do you want to read it? For me, when I started it was for my family. I’m pretty quiet and many of my family aren’t at home anymore, so I wanted to make a greater connection with my siblings who may’ve never gotten to know their youngest…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
OOOO I like them all! =D
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooo I like her! And yay for siblings. =D
Since you’re doing your protagonist I guess I’ll pick one of mine. XD
I don’t want to overload people with information so I’m just gonna copy what you shared about your character and do that about mine…Teilo
O’Muirynn*insert last adoptive last name* He is the MC, I’m 99% sure……[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Cool! I like your characters aesthetic!
Hmm… I think I’ll do Kaine because he’s my current fav.
Kaine is kinda a orphan? He’s taken care of by his sister (Everly) who is like 8 years older than him. He’s 15 at the time of my 3rd book. He’s got like a cottage-core woodsy aesthetic. His arc is mostly letting go of fear and learning…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise and
Faith are now friends 3 years, 6 months ago -
Allison replied to the topic Questions On Blogging in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
I just recently started a blog to show everyone we know where we are traveling when we move. At first I thought it would be crazy hard, but I went online to a place called Blogger (which is free) and found out how crazy easy it was! It takes a bit of time to get everything situated and for me, it will not let me post more than I think…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Awesome!
- Load More
