@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(The definition of reality I’m using here is “the state of existing”. Just to be clear.) Perhaps there are two kinds of realities: the reality that has always been, (God), and the reality that He created, (time and space)? Did God create reality? Is God reality, since He has created everything and has always existed?
If reality is sim…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@felicity Thanks! I just don’t remember whose charrie it was trying to touch him….hopefully the owner will show up sometime……
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Very intriguing! It captures a very classical fantasy vibe quickly with swords, prophecies… as well as dragons of course, I’m interested where you will take that. I will say that the pacing felt a little weird to me, not because your getting into it too quickly (I’m far worse with that), but because it felt like Kirah was too…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
idk…I guess I forget about him at times…XD😅 His book is on backburner, I guess that’s why, lol! 😂
Lol, no biggie. 😁 I get that. 😉
Aww, thanks!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Aww, I’m glad!!! 🥰😁
Yw! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Ooooh! I’ll definitely read this when I get the time! 👍 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(I totally get that, girl…same for me! XD😅)
XD
Praise the Lord that He still loves us despite our mistakes and that He is always there to help us overcome sin! ❤️❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
AHH, why have I not heard about Abelard until now?! He is so cool!!! I love him!!! 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooh, Karci sounds so interesting!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
🥰 (aww, that’s okay, girl! Take whatever time you need! ❤️)
Thanks. 😅 😊
IKR!? ❤️❤️❤️XD (Aww, girl, that makes me so happy!!! 🥰🥰🥰😁 Haha…yeah…I don’t like them either 😅)
Yes!! 🥰 (I’m so glad!! [Let’s just say that encouragement is something I personally need to work on. It’s so much easier when I’m texting with someone or talk…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!! 😊 They definitely are!
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I love Ami and Ev!!! ❤️❤️❤️ (okay…okay…especially Ev 😂)
Thx!!
lol. Of course! 😉 😆(I do too. 🤭)
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
Thanks so much!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
You’re good! 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Theme Music for the Scene You’re in Right Now in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
@booksbyjayna Ooh, this is fun.
I will say that most of the music I’m listening to while writing is soundtracks from other movies… I got inspired for a whole fanfic that way which had nothing to do with the story the song’s supposed to be for……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c Ha, cute historical figure drawings! I like that. They look like they could be covers for a children’s series about famous people.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin I like it!! It reminds me just a bit of a story I’ve been working a bit on based off How to Train Your Dragon, but mine’s kinda more of a rip-off…..I love the worldbuilding on it though, which is why I keep it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@felicity @whalekeeper @princesachronicle22 Yeah, we should get this going! I don’t know where to start from though. Anyone remember?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Karci sounds very intriguing! It sounds like your really digging into the deeper political dynamics going on.
Random outside quote: There is a road to freedom. Its milestones are Obedience, Endeavor, Honesty, Order, Cleanliness, Sobriety, Truthfulness, Sacrifice, and love of the Fatherland. -Adolf…
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Part 2!
All through supper Little One tried to focus on her siblings’ conversation. She tried to be normal, but her Bag of Entertained Thoughts felt so heavy, she kept figeting with it. If anyone noticed, no one seemed bothered.
That night Little One could hardly sleep, haunted by images of Undiscerned at work stoking and bellowing the burning…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Wow! I’m on the edge of my seat! Nicely done, Solfyre!
- Load More
