@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Go right ahead!
Kunen is another pelgarkine, right? Allen’s’ not gonna be too keen on another one, lol. Or maybe they might get along, idk……
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok, so on chapter 2:
Interesting, I don’t think I have any major critiques or anything on this one. As for Nia, I wouldn’t call her a villain, though she is a minor conflict. I don’t think she’s overboard at all, she’s just not a very likeable character currently, so if that’s what you were aiming for, I think you did great!…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@euodia.vision Those are cool! That one’s eyes don’t look too creepy. Just remember that human characters’ eyes are about the same space apart as they are wide.
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh I love that!! Such a cute story! I want to know the next part!! 😀
And that last section…
What is an Elder? They are older than Ancient Ones, but not as ancient as the Old One.
XDXDXD That’s awesome. And I bet it made perfect sense to you back then, and now you’re just like “Oh my gosh. What in the world was I thinking?!”
XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Okay! It’s good with me! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Okay! Sounds good 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 probably take a break for a bit since I’m a bit busy now too and haven’t been on much 😊
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Hey girl! So since Freedom won’t be on for a while, do you want to go ahead and RP? We could probably put in a few more characters if we need to, and then take them back out when Freedom gets back? Idk, just thinking out loud here. Or we could just take a break from this RP for a bit until she gets back?
What do u think?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@theloonyone I think it’s your turn to RP? @freedomwriter76 isn’t going to be on much.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper LOL, I have a couple charries like that, but not here.
Jaye
Howzer’s growl alerted me. “Um, Jaye? Little help over here.”
“Sorry,” I said to the other characters. “My dragon’s calling me.”
“What is it?” I asked.
“There was a human trying to touch me.” he hissed. “They’re gone now.”
“Hmm.” I said. “Well, you need to stop being so…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c You’re welcome!!
-
Allison posted an update 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @kyronthearcanin @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @landric @booksbyjayna @landric
Thank you all for the prayers! The move has been going great! We leave in 5 days! Saying goodbye to everyone has been hard, but better because I know I will see them again. I just wanted to let you all know that I will be on…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Girl, this is so good!! I love it!! 😄
I would suggest separating the two POVs into separate chapters (so you’d have 4 chapters at this point), but you do whatever you want, because chapter length isn’t the most important thing when drafting. 😉
Looking forward to the next chapters!! 😀
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Sure!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin Cute new profile pic! I’ll RP as soon as someone else gets a turn.
-
Esther replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m getting more intrigued as I read. I love where this is going! 😄
-
Allison replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
The next 2 chapters you wrote are amazing! I love how each chapter draws you in! Like @kyronthearcanin , I am excited to see where its heading!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! I definitely was kind of experimenting with a lot of different things that I normally don’t do in my writing… Like prophecy, and more POVs than I’m used to. Throughout the next few chapters, more are added in, including the male POV. I think something I’ve also done is made a lot of the characters similar in persona…
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @acancello @kyronthearcanin @whoever-else-is-welcome-to-chime-in
And here’s part 3:
All day long Little One tried to catch Loving Prudence alone, but the siblings always seemed to be around. Then just before supper Little One saw her chance.
As Little One stepped into the kitchen, Loving Prudence looked up from her…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
esther-c @freedomwriter76 @acancello @kyronthearcanin @whoever-else-is-welcome-to-chime-in
Part 2 is out now! Thanks for reading! 🤗
- Load More

You’re so welcome!! Aw, that’s great!! Okay sister! I’ll continue to pray for you and your family. No worries girl! I probably won’t be on much this week either. Talk to you then! ❤
I’m glad it’s going well! I hope you have a blessed week!
You’re so welcome!! I’m so glad everything’s going well for y’all! 😀 I’ll continue to keep you in my prayers! ❤️
Praying hard for you!! I know this is difficult, but you know the Author of your story. Keep us updated! ❤️