@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
It’s all good! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Ember sounds so awesome!!
@the-rest-of-y’all
Do you guys wanna hear about my MCs families?? 😏 (It’s nine other charries, btw… 😅😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
Oof…yeah, I feel you…WAIT who are you planning on killing off?! I must know!! (It better not be Lukas, the baby is too precious…and I know you won’t kill off Ev or Ami…)
Yeah… um…
I can promise that it will not be Lukas. I think he’s going to be in a sequel with Skylar and Fynn, so neither will they die. And I would definitely[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
I LOVE THIS SO MUCHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH!!!! It’s so good!!!!!!!!!! I almost cried! (That’s saying something, cause i like NEVER cry for books and/or movies) You did so gooooood!
Woo-hoo!!! 😆
(Same here, girl. XD)
Thanks so much!!! ☺️
i hate to give a critique on it, but you asked for some. My only thing is i would have showed a lit…
-
Light replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
Yay!! So glad you love it too!!! 😆
Yes!! 😄
Sorry to make you cry, but I’m so glad that my writing can be that powerful! 🥲😄
That’s okay…I guess I’ll be alright 😭😂 Yes girl!!
Thanks so much!! 😊
You’re so welcome! 😊
I know!! 😭
😭😭😭
Yes!! 🥹❤️ I pantsed my way through this and I was so happy with how that theme was taught to her. 🥲
Yes!! Y…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Aw I love Ember!! And the aesthetic is really good! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
Yay!! So glad you love it too!!! 😆
Sorry to make you cry, but I’m so glad that my writing can be that powerful! 🥲😄
Everything is so smooth, like the way she wrote the poem, I was so impressed at the way you wrote that, it’s perfect!!!!
Thanks so much!! 😊
And when he found her on the beach I was just 😭😭😭
I know!! 😭
The way she…
-
Light replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
OH. MY. GOSH.
ESTHER!!! GIRL, THIS IS AMAZING!!! I’m just over here crying 😭😭😭😭
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍 AHHH!! Everything is so smooth, like the way she wrote the poem, I was so impressed at the way you wrote that, it’s perfect!!!!
And when he found her on the beach I was just 😭😭😭
The way she realizes that true love is…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
Fanfics are hard. 😅 Like, this may be the only one I ever do. XD It was easier because I got to create my own characters, instead of trying to write the author’s characters accurately. What are your fanfics of?
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
Ahh!! Yay!!! 😆
I’m so glad you loved it!!
I’m just smiling reading through your post. Thank you so much!!! 😄😊
-
Esther started the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @janellebelovedpig @kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @light-warrior-pen @starshiness @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise @orielle21 @sarafini @anyone-else-interested
Hey, guys!!
So I wrote some fan fiction. Yep, I did it, I finally succumbed. 😂
I know some of…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooh! Fun!!
@acancello @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings
I cock my head as she disappears into the portal. I go up to the tree and try to open the door. It opens much easier than I expected. The light shines out, blinding me. With a smile and my curiosity getting the better of me, I walk through…
(Don’t know why that was in pre…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 6 months ago
I write poems occasionally! 😀 My more recent poems are better than some of the ones I wrote like two years ago. XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Cool idea!
Skipping over after her, I try to keep my footsteps light against the mossy forest floor. Her red hair waves behind her, and for a moment, I think she’s turned back to see me. I pause, darting behind a tree as she peeks back. I sigh in relief. One of our neighbors next door, I’d always wondered where she spent all of her time, and tha…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(@acancello Fun idea!)
As I watched this girl, I wondered what her secret was. There she was walking through the park in front of my house while I watched from my front porch. She seemed on a mission. She had a purpose in her steps. A smile gently curled the edges of her mouth as she thought about it. I stood up slowly, wondering if I could…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 6 months ago
I write poetry! And songs, which are basically poems with a melody.
Actually, the next part in Little One’s Journey will involve one of my poems, sort of like how J.R.R.Tolkien puts songs and things in the Hobbit and LOTR and also how Hannah Hurnard puts songs and poems in Hind’s Feet on High Places.
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh my word!! I LOVE that 🤣🤣🤣 Poor November and Pax! 😅
And ARA!! That’s so funny!
Whoa how do you do that?! I love Finn!! He looks so fun!
And Lena is cool! Her eyes don’t look scary! I know how that is tho. One time I tried to draw one of my charrie’s eyes…*shudders* Never again XD
Aww great…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @acancello @esther-c
Thanks so much! XD Your encouragement means a lot. - Load More
