@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper it’s a school u drive to 😊 roommate boarding school would have been cool but I’m afraid we didn’t do that, (we’ve got some home drama soooo 😂) but that would’ve been awesome! Maybe we should implement that later? Like the school changes later? Idk….
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Poem Advice on Punctuation in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
Thank you, Esther! This is for the next part in the allegory!
-
Esther replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronarcanin
Yes, I agree, awesome cliffhanger! Can’t wait to see what happens next! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Poem Advice on Punctuation in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
Here are my ideas for punctuation. I put them all in bold.
The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring forever,
Desirable far beyond refined gold.
Thy judgments are true, righteous altogether,
Sweeter than the sweetest honeycomb.
Turning simple to wise,
Righteous, rejoicing the heart,
Purely, the light of my eyes,
Cleansing…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I liked the long RP! 😁
Thx!
Ev
Ev grinned at Tony and Sam’s messing around. But he seriously considered Tony’s offer to help in math and science. Those were his weakest subjects. And if he wanted his father to be pleased, then maybe some help would be needed…
No. He wouldn’t mention anything about it… for now. He’d do just fin…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Here it is!
(It is really weird for me to get used to using his first name because all my charries call him by his last name. 😂)
Derek Len
Derek eyes the two people in front of him warily. One was a girl who was the height of a child, and the other was a man probably a foot taller than Derek.
The girl smiled sweetly up at Derek.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh hey! Leo can run into Jocelyn and Grimm if u like! OH WAIT!! No…he should meet Arthur….SOMEONE SHOULD MEET ARTHUR! Wait maybe Grimm and Lyn are with Arthur? They’ve become friends in the time the boys have been gone? Yea 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Arabella
With all of the classes figured out, the groups split off, with Ara and November tagging along with Jakob and Wolfgang.
“Your brother mentioned it being a long week…how has everything been? With…your brothers? Other brothers I mean…” Ara asked, brows furrowing at the thought of Adolphus and Dietrich now retur…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 5 months ago
Exactly! Forgiveness is so important.
Janus! 😬 Oh boy.
And Ridley. I feel so bad for him! 😭 (Especially after reading his RP.) I’m glad he gets redeemed. 🙂
But I also feel so bad for Lyn. Poor girl. 😭
…
…
NoVeMbEr?!?!?!
WhAt?!
I must know more!!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Haha, lol! Yeah, It makes sense that Amara would be the dragonborn because of Jade, but it seemed very likely that you were alluding to Tali, because only dragons were seen, then suddenly a human, thus, that human must be draconic in some way. I think I would personally prefer the latter if I was writing this, but I think it…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Poor Ridley!! 😭
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 sure! Aww Wolfo!!! That means he’s taller than Pax and taller then Nyx (Nyx will not be happy XD XD. He is a shortie XD)
November
November smiled, gazing at the now taller Wolfgang. The boy was about as tall as he was now, though that might not last long considering November seemed to be on the verge of another growth spurt h…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig started the topic Poem Advice on Punctuation in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
@acancello @esther-c @felicity @any other poets or poetesses.
I can’t figure out how to punctuate throughout and also at the end of the lines. Thoughts?
The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring forever
Desirable far beyond refined gold
Thy judgments are true, righteous altogether
Sweeter than the sweetest honeycomb
Turning simple to…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 5 months ago
Wow! That was really good!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Heyo! U on rn?
-
Light posted an update 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @euodia-vision @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise @sarafini @whalekeeper @loopylin @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @joy-calle @felicity @awsumfaith @esther-c @keilah-h @whalekeeper @anyone-else-I’m-forgetting-sorry
Hey everyone!! So…I’ve been thinking. And honestly, I’ve been s…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Okay, cool! Oh Poor Ridley 😭😭😭 That was so sad! He kinda reminds me of Corvina, like the whole hearing voices/seeing people, and not wanting to be controlled by their ‘Masters’.
Great RP!! 🙂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh hey… what about pierces son?
- Load More

I’ll miss you, and will be praying for you while you’re on this break. =)
I hope it goes wonderfully! ❤️❤️❤️
Okay! Yes, hope all goes well for you, hugs and loves!!! (:
That’s awesome that your taking some time off for yourself! We all look forward to seeing when you get back!
Ok! Have a good break light, we love you! I’ve been thinking about maybe doing the same lol
I’ll miss you so much, but I hope you have a good break. 😊 Can’t wait for when you come back!! ❤️❤️ I’ll be praying for you. 💖🙏🏻
Have a good break! I’ve noticed a lot of people have been doing that lately, and I honestly can’t blame them. Sometimes it’s good to step back for a bit.
Looking forward to your return, but hope you have a good break! Keep pressing on the upward way! ❤️❤️