@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Did you see the spinet I shared with you? (And other random stuff) I think you missed the notif (Or perhaps too busy! That’s ok!) It’s back on page 100 about I think XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks! So glad you like it! <3
Thanks! Oh, did you know he’s named after Tauren Wells?
Thanks! 😀
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Sorry I took so long to respond to this.
So at this point you’ve basically displayed plainly that she’s the shifter. Though you said that she was shifting reality, but it looks more like it’s only illusionary magic, convincing one individual at a time of what reality is, without that actually being reality. Perhaps that is only…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 Sorry this was late. I didn’t RP for this before, right?
Allen
Serin marched past, clearly still annoyed after their argument.
He was just trying to make a point….
He followed her to a door just as he kicked it down.
She stared at the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@awsumfaith Yes, they’re already with someone, but if you want we can have a room of four….? IDK, you’ll have to take that up with the others.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision Ooh, go for it!
Rampart
“I’m-I’m Ridley.” stuttered the human. “I don’t…do…do you know where we are?”
“No, sadly.” Rampart hissed. “It’s too small to be an Imperial outpost….and too large to be a camp of humans, at least from what I’ve seen of them.”
But then again, maybe humans in different places had d…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@joy-calle That’s awesome! I get how you feel about characters. I even get a little possessive over charries that aren’t even mine….but that’s probably because I write a boatload of fanfictions, so they kinda ARE mine.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
@mineralizedwritings ooh, nice job on Tauren! (and have I ever told you I love his name?)
@awsumfaith Ha ha, cute!!
@euodia-vision You’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@awsumfaith I guess. I only have two female characters. Worst case scenario I could add a third but I don’t really want to.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
oh and @esther-c Sure, that’s good with me! I wanted to wait till “tomorrow” in the story’s timeline to introduce my other characters though, unless they’re getting settled into the dorms and stuff “tonight.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Hey, I mean Steve and Bucky could be with another dragon brother if you want. There’ll be FOUR of them, so……
And I’m good with Hunter being with Abelard!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
WHOA, you’re in the middle of all my favorites!
Lol, that’s awesome!
God of the Garden is fantastic. Do you have a favorite Green Ember character??
I’ve only read through like chapter 2, and I’m enjoying it so far! 😀
Hm… idk. Maybe Heather? I’m not entirely sure. XD
Also, please tag me to rant about Ranger’s Apprentice. It’s phenomen…
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks! 🥰 Sure did! Watched it yesterday at the Theater…first time (and only my second time, lol!) I’ve been in a theater since How To Train Your Dragon 2 came out 😂
The movie was just sooooooo good tho…it’s probably one of my favorite animated movies 😉
We loved it! We weren’t big fans of the plot. (I think I missed the inciting…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey!! I’m still on, but only for a few more minutes. 🙂
Doing pretty good! Wbu?
Oooh, cool! XD
I’m almost in high school. I’ll be a freshman for the 2023-24 school year. 😉
I’m in the middle of rereading the Wingfeather Saga! Rn I’m in the middle of book two. I’m also reading God of the Garden by Andrew Peterson. F…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh, and to put the thing at the bottom of your post, the place on your profile should be labeled as signature when you go to edit it… I think. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Also, random question: how do y’all get those signatures on your post? You know, the part under the line? I can’t figure out how to add one…Â
hi, I’m a dunce at technology 😉So, you should find it when you go to edit your profile. There should be a box where you can put it. 🙂
Naw, you’re good. 😁My writing’s been good! To be honest, I ha…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooh, fun!!
Ikr? XD
Pretty good! I’ve had writer’s block for a little bit (in all honesty, it was probably procrastination… 😛) but I got a little bit of writing done today, so I’m glad about that. 🙂
What about you? How’s writing been?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Aw man, sorry that you’re not feeling well. Hope you feel better soon! 😀 At least you have time to do some writerly things. 😉
I’m doing pretty well. 😊 I’m excited for Easter tomorrow!! We’re hosting Easter dinner at our house this year, so that will be fun. What are you doing for Easter?
Also, I love you new profile pic! I’m gonna cha…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @awsumfaith @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @whalekeeper @keilah-h @landric @joy-calle @euodia-vision @felicity
Heyo! 👋
Anybody on and wanna chat??
- Load More
