@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AHHHH! @esther-c @whalekeeper
Aramis
“Hey! Watch it!” Aramis growled, pushing the boy out of the way. He went sprawling to the floor, but quickly stood back up, turning to face whoever had pushed him.
Aramis raised a brow, recognizing him. “Oh, hey…you’re one of those orphan kids from the other day. Remember, I was telling…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 aww Wolfgang is so cute and excitable lol @esther-c @whalekeeper
Paxton
Paxton took the notebook in his hands, staring at it. He smiled faintly, nodding at Wolfgang.
Wolfgang and Lukas beamed.
“Awesome! Try it out! Come on!”
Paxton flushed a bit. What should he write?
He paused. Flipped open the notebook and began scr…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Awww poor guy!!! And LOL, Wrecker would probably love whatever sus thing Bucky would have planned–either doing it or messing it up…..
Hunter
“Hey, are you drawing something?” William asked. “Can I see? It’s okay if not!”
“Sure.” Hunter turned the sketchbook toward them so they could see. “It’s just a picture…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 XD XD Ik Bucky didn’t mean it that way but he sounded VERY sus and conspiratorial when he was like We’ll have a lot of fun with wrecker XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Also I’m back for a bit if anyone is on!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 yea 😭 I actually don’t think he’s met any of the other winged charries yet!
He’ll probably feel shameful and lacking more then anything since they’ll remind him he doesn’t have wings…and he’ll be afraid they’ll think bad of him/mistreat him when they find out he’s “deformed”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 Yeah, poor Pax!! I wonder if he feels the same about the dragons as he will with bird-winged characters…..
Maybe I should make one of them try to make friends with him?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 yes, get ’em Steve!
@godlyfantasy12 I kinda want Crosshair to get into a fight with Aramis or something, I want to see how that’ll go down.
@whalekeeper Your characters and species are so cool. Also, are you going to start for Omega, Beta and Thorn’s group or should I?
Hunter
“How’s it going?” one of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Whoa, nice! I like the scene so far (even with hardly any context)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin IKR? That sound designer was brilliant.
@whalekeeper If I did it was a long time ago….but that soundtrack is just so cool, isn’t it???
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
He does actually have Ornithophobia in this AU. And some of this is AU stuff. I haven’t decided if I’ll carry it all over into the series or not
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
So, as for what Edrich called Paxton in one of the RPs, it’s the Latin word for Mouse.
it’s a derogatory nickname they have for him, and it goes back to a way they’d bully him for his stutter and they definitely scarred him with it.
He’s called Mouse because he’d “Squeak” basically and also mice are small, tiny, considered pests/rodents…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper no he isn’t mute, he is selectively mute. He’s been scared into not talking.
he has a stutter, an extremely bad one (some of it is actually due to the abuse) and was bullied/teased for it incessantly and even physically cuz he is abused, and the stutter was just another thing that made him Less then the rest of them.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c aww Lukas so sweet! @freedomwriter76
Paxton
Paxton blinked, feeling attention directed at him. He shifted uncomfortably for a moment, looking down at his lap.
“Ah…Paxton doesn’t really talk,” Wolfgang said.
Lukas’ brows fell, shoulders sagging slightly. “O-Oh…” Paxton swallowed, watching the boy’s eyes fill with a look he knew well…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c ur fine 😊 although it isn’t Arthur’s first year but it’s k! @freedomwriter76
Luna
“Nah, I got it!” Luna said, tugging on her extremely large suitcase with both hands, dragging it inside.
Natasha raised a brow. “You…ah…sure?”
“Yup!” Luna hefted it with a loud grunt, throwing it onto an empty bed. “I don’t have too much honestly. Tha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Aw, poor Paxton!! 🥺
Lukas
Lukas noticed that Paxton seemed nervous… uncomfortable… alone, maybe? He furrowed his brow, knowing how all three of those felt.
“Paxton,” he said, getting the boy’s attention. “You can have a seat if you’d like.” Lukas offered a soft smile.
Paxton nodded, not making eye contact and…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I may not be on for a little bit 😅 @esther-c @whalekeeper
November
November stumbled, only able to stop from falling due to Leo’s arm catching him.
“O-Oh! It’s alright…m-my fault…shouldn’t have just been standing around, he chuckled awkwardly, scratching the back of his head. Leo shook his.
“Nah, it’s not. I wasn’t looking…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Aww, I love that!!!! 😍 uh oh…someone’s gonna die…I feel it… (aww, Lukas!!!! btw, his pic is the same as the one I have for my boi Yosef! XD)
Wellll….
One dies, after redemption, but someone else never quite gets redeemed…… (I shall say no more for now… unless you wanna really wanna know… 😏)
(Oh, so cool!!)
Aww, thanks!!! ❤️ Th…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Whoops! Almost forgot about Ami’s group. XD
I’m just gonna assume that Eva and Ara are already in the room. 🙂
Ami
Ami took a deep breath, tightening the grip on her two bags. She stood in front of the white door of the dorm room. Everything would be fine. Just like Ev said. She would meet new people and mak…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Having these three together was such a
badgood idea!! 🤣Ev
Ev furrowed his brow and reluctantly shook Arthur’s hand. “Yeah… er…” he cleared his throat and straightened his back. “The name’s Everton. You can call me Ev.”
“I’m glad you got to meet me, Ev.” Arthur replied with a grin. He turned to Tony, who in…[Read more]
- Load More
