@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Whoops, I meant “his wings.” Sorry.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision I was going to tell you what they looked like and then deleted it….but it wasn’t KP eating it again, it was me closing the page before I sent it.
I’ll just repost what I’ve put before.
All righty! This fan art was the closest I found to what I’m imagining they look like.

Crosshair is second from the left–the one with the s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Meet Adrian! The Newest Charrie in My WIP! in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c I’m liking this idea!! I’d love to hear more!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Ooh, fantasy creatures! I’ll make sure to come back to this forum when I have more time.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ugghhh, Aramis is the worst!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @anyone-else
Paxton
Paxton sucked in a deep, long breath, his nerves easing. He clenched his fists and then slowly released them, feeling almost like his mind was coming back into his body.
Grimm was still in front of him, gently coaxing him to breathe. The exercises had helped immensely, grounding him in the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
I’ll pop in here later and share some of my thoughts. I just don’t have the time right now. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Meet Adrian! The Newest Charrie in My WIP! in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
We’ll all cry together, let’s be real here 😭😂
Lol, for real. XD
Yes!! She’s one of my favorite artists too! It was AMAZING, her songs were so beautiful and she’s such a sweet person, we even got to meet her afterward since it was a smaller concert, not one of those big huge ones.
Aw, that’s awesome!! 😊
Wow, Adrian is…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper GAH there are sooo many!!!!
And so many variations of the same myths since everyone viewed them differently! For instance i just bought a book on fairies that viewed them more like the garden-ish fairies, calling them like Swallowtail, sparrow, etc fairies, and they laid eggs but still looked human, and had tails as babies, and…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Meet Adrian! The Newest Charrie in My WIP! in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
AHHH I think Adrian is my newest favorite character
sorry Lukas! XDI second @starshineness ‘s suggestion, that’s the most conflicty part of the story (for him) and the most interesting part to focus on.
And the collage is great!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Civil War Short Story Critque in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
Of course! =D
Also if you decide to post more of it, regardless of whether or not you want suggestions, I’d love to read it!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Paradise Lie series finally uncovered in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
OOo yay! *enjoys snacks* *and spy stories* *is very excited*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I FOUND MORE SONGS!!!
Tommee Profitt has some epic ones!! And I found one I think will fit SO MANY OF UR CHARACTERS!! It’s called Soldier!!!
I found one called Glori Regalia and y’all 😭 its for the backstory of when Ara went to her grandmother’s funeral….
-
Esther replied to the topic Meet Adrian! The Newest Charrie in My WIP! in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Adrian’s story arc sounds ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! I seriously love this idea and girl if you ever post the betrayal scene for us to see, I can promise you right now I will cry 😭. This sounds so good, you’ve mapped out how the character’s feelings and motivations are swayed first in one direction then the other. It feels very reali…
-
Esther started the topic Meet Adrian! The Newest Charrie in My WIP! in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @kyronthearcanin @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 (for when you come back. 😊) @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @gwyndalf-the-wise @whalekeeper @felicity @anyone-else!
Alrighty, fellow Keepers… I’m really excited to introduce this new charrie to y’all. But I will warn you: There…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AHHHHHH!!! YESSS I LOVE THIS!!!
AND THE GUARDIANS YESSS!!! they crack me up!! Like their movies are so quotable, especially the second one like legit.
Also…extremely important question…
Which Groot will this be???
Baby? Teen? YA? Or adult?
I’m totally not a sucker for baby Groot or teen Groot…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sounds good! 🙂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@eudoia-vision btw! College age kids are fine 😊 the academy goes from high school to college age.
And there are a few younger students as well.
@esther-c imma let @freedomwriter76 RP before I respond 😊
- Load More
