@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I was actually writing this and thought of the story of the the lepers in the Bible during a famine who said “Why sir we here till we die?” And in the end brought restoration to God’s people
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 yes!!
so…spoiler alert but that young boy (and the girl) is actually Ara’s grandfather and grandmother
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
understandable, I also need to get in some writing. Maybe I can finish chapter/scene one!! Maybe XD
November
November watched as Leo’s large family filed in, his eyes widening at the sight.
He’d seen large families before but…
Wow…
It was still a bit strange…
He’d often wondered what it would be like to have a larg…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @anyone-else
So, I may not get to writing a RP today. I have to get some actual writing done. 😂 But I may be able to hop on later and write on real quick. We’ll see. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Meet Adrian! The Newest Charrie in My WIP! in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Everdala! I love it. 🙂 <3
Thx! Me too. ☺️ XD
Awwwwww Esther I love this!!!!!! I agree with what everyone else was saying! I’d definitely make sure you flesh out Adrian’s inner conflict with his dad loving him and wanting to do things to please his dad. Make sure that’s very fleshed out.
Thanks so much!!! 😊
I’ll definit…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I love that, Godly!! Wonderful job! 😄 Can’t wait to read more!! 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I need one more person to room with Corvina sooo
I have at freedom writers uhh not so nice Charrie Hilda rooming with her rn lol but I want a nice Charrie too so my poor Corvina isn’t alone with meanies.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 agh Frida….
Grimm
Frida looked from the small child to the two adults who had appeared. One, the woman, didn’t seem the least bit concerned to see a child, passed out in the hall.
Grimm stood, gently cradling Paxton. He nodded, smiling softly.
“He’s alright, sir. He had a bit of an attitude episode. I’m about to take him to re…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@princesachronicle22 ooh nice!! I think ur boy would get along with Nyx XD or they’d fight. Depends XD. Maybe a bit of both
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
Fantasy Creatures are so fun!
I love dragons, because of what they are and what they can be, and what they can represent is so expansive.
I also love a bunch of creatures from Brandon Sanderson’s writings, like the koloss and kandra in Mistborn (I won’t talk about what they are because that’s actually kinda spoilery for the series,…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Were You in Crazy Writing Week 2023? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
So far my goals are going well, part of my goal was joining a writing community, and I’m here, so I think that goal was accomplished.
@euodia-vision
That’s great! 😁 Yeah, after CWW I wanted a writing community too. I looked on Facebook for Christian writing groups, but those are huge and not personal and I sort of felt a little lost. I wanted a…[Read more] -
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 5 months ago
That’s great!
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Were You in Crazy Writing Week 2023? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Cool! Yay! A fellow Penguin! One thing about that week I really loved was finding a group of young girls who were friends and writers, about the same age as I was when I started writing with my friends. It was cool to kinda come back to my youth. And also speak in as an “older sister” in the way I wished I had a mentor or someone…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
HEYOOO!! I have written some more!!
SOO!! I decided to begin my first scene/chapter a bit differently
AKA the way I WANT to, because I had absolutely NO motivation to write it, and so I needed to find something that made me want to write it, and so I decided to start it the way I WANTED to!
So this is how it is actually…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Meet Adrian! The Newest Charrie in My WIP! in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks, Keilah!! 😊
I see, that’s gonna be fun to read!
For sure! XD
Oooo!! I’m glad Adrian gets a redemption arc. And I totally get the reason Ami falls for him. Yeah. 😉 Do Everton and Ami have a ship name?
Me too. ☺️
Yep. 😉
Yes they dooo!! I call them Everdala. 🥰
No problem! Keep going if you want, I like hearing abo…
-
Janellebelovedpig started the topic Were You in Crazy Writing Week 2023? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hi! I’ve seen a few posts about some people being at CWW and I think that’s really cool how there is a virtual fellowship of young Christian writers in the same circles.
How are y’all’s writing goals going so far?
#Peng-win -
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 5 months ago
This isn’t the prettiest rhythm, but I love the heart.
Lord don’t let me
walk with You with my dregs
when I’ve spent
all of myself with the rest.
I’m surrounded by distracting tolls
when You by right
should own my best.
Fix my broken eyes to purely
and firstly view
working and walking wholly
with the fullest of me for You.
(Also, do…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 u on or nah lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Yeah, he doesn’t have a movie, that’s a real shame……
Missed opportunity on Marvel’s part….
- Load More
