@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ooh I love it!!!! I can’t wait to hear more!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Feather
“Uh….Can you catch?” Elliot asked, dropping an apple.
Feather lunged to get it, hearing a soft thud as it landed in her open glove. (since she’s wearing armor, yes, she has gloves)
Elliot dropped more apples.
One of them nearly knocked Crosshair in the head, a weird startled snarl escaping from his…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Okay!
Wrecker
He hadn’t actually been sure the bullies would leave them alone…..
But they had.
Good thing too, before he brought his claws out. No doubt he’d get in trouble if he’d hurt them, whether they were mean or not.
“So what classes do you have next?” he asked Steve and Bucky as they walked toward the lunch…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 HA HA HA HA I CAN TOTALLY SEE IT NOW.
I haven’t done many Marvel AU’s but I can totally see the Guardians in a modern family life sort of setting.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic New Book Release! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@felicity Wow, cool! How did you help in it?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Aww, that’d be a cute idea! I love all your romance stories.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Thx, girl! 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c AHHHHHH 😭 so sweet @freedomwriter76 this is a long one btw. My baby kinda ran away with me
Paxton
Paxton gave a small moan as he rolled on whatever soft thing he was laying on. He slowly blinked his eyes open, and then gave a small yawn.
“Paxton!” Lukas cried, making the boy come awake a bit more, though his brain still felt mud…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Very cool! And that’s great you are getting to start youth group again!
I like your titles, this all sounds exciting!
Thanks for asking!
Thanks for asking! 🙂
It’s ok… just really busy XD.
I’m nearing the endish of a short story I’m hoping to get published. If I can’t find a farther reaching site to publish to, I’ll get it…[Read more] -
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
That’s so cool! Yeah, there’s BYU-Provo in Utah, BYU-Idaho, and BYU-Hawaii (Yes, Hawaii)
Awesome! Just know I’m not sure how frequent I’ll be able to respond to your posts in the coming while, but I’ll read it when I can!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sounds cool! Sure, I would love to be tagged for that!
-
Madelyn replied to the topic What Makes An Allegory Impactful? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 5 months ago
Hi there! It’s been a minute since I’ve been tagged on KP!
Before I respond to your post…
@ampeterson03 @elishavet-pidyon @kathleenramm @koshka
Thank you all for your incredible and insightful answers to this thread!! I apologize for not responding sooner (*cough* like a year sooner *cough*), and I figured that a long o…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
A duology would be cool!
How does your Marvel pirate universe work? Is it like a retelling of Marvel type events in a more historical setting? Is it meant to be one of the earths in the Marvel multiverse, which one?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yep😁
I haven’t been able to work on my writing much lately, but I have been casually contemplating a new world for my Septrum that I’m pretty excited about. What about you?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yep, although Sanderson actually went to BYU Provo, in Utah, and teaches there now, I didn’t know about Jennings though, so that’s cool!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, I feel ya. I’ve felt the same a lot lately. All we can do is remember that we can take up our Savior’s yoke, and He will make our burdens light, even if we don’t think them of great consequence in His Eternal Plan.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Right now I’m looking into BYU Idaho
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sooo… I kinda forgot about this RP… 😅
I’m not sure if I’ll be able to have time to do it anymore. 🙁
I’m not quite taking my charries out, I’m just freezing them where they are until I can come back and continue it. 😂
Sorry. I hope this works for you. 🙂
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks for checking in! Life’s been good, I’ve been trying to work on college application stuff, something I’ve been procrastinating for a little to long😅 As well as working on a medical research project for my dad. How about you?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Ok! Here’s the RP!!
Finally XDLukas
Lukas smiled softly and motioned for Grimm to follow him. “The… the room’s th-this way.”
Grimm gently picked up Paxton and followed Lukas down the hall. Lukas felt awkward, not entirely sure what to say. It was hard enough for him to volunteer leading someone he didn’t kn…[Read more]
- Load More
