@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Allison posted an update 3 years, 5 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @ esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @euodia-vision
I am soooooo sorry about not being on KP! Our new house has no internet and it is really hard to find someone who will service where we are. My trip went amazing and so did the move! I love my new house! Already some friends are planing to visit! I miss you all so much on…[Read more] -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AHHH YAY *cheers for great art + story combined*
It looks amazing!
and I really like your bushy pink eyebrows alien dude XD and his sign…is the red spaceship Eddie’s and Ellie’s?
-
Esther replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey I'm new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah same lol my books are always drama filled lol.
lol, XD
Here is the funniest scene I have ever written but if you Haven’t seen A Week Away then it probably won’t make sense lol.
I guess it would be funny if I’ve seen it. But I haven’t, lol. 😅😂
My saddest scene so far is from A Summer Away too lol
Oh my word, it sounds so sad! 😢 I feel…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
The second MC is Everton Barlowe! (My fav, ngl. 😁)

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
So, just kidding. I’ll post the moodboards here instead of on the art forum. XD
First off… Amidala Nadir!

-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Thx! I’ll post my MCs moodboards in the art forum. I’ll tag you. 😉
I make my moodboards with an app literally called Moodboard. There are a few things that I don’t like about it though. Sometimes, the pics don’t go all the way to the edges, so there will be a thin white line, but I just crop that out once I download it. Another…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AHHHH! This is going to be SO fun! Though we do have an odd boy-to-girl ratio. XD
I know!! 😁
True. But some of the students could go in groups or just with friends. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Did you notice that you tagged yourself in your post? 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh, okay! I like the idea of art as an elective. Don’t know how I didn’t think of that in the first place, lol XD.
Choir would work as an elective too. I think that would be separate from theatre/drama.
-
Esther replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley @kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @awsumfaith
Oooh, story inspo!
I get mine from other books and movies a lot! And to keep my inspiration going (if that makes sense… XD) I make moodboards/aesthetic boards for my characters and my books. (Example at bottom of post)
I used to listen to music as I wrote, but I don’t do that as much anym…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yes!! *squeals* I’m so excited!!
I had mentioned it earlier and some expressed interest. Then I kinda forgot about it for a little bit. But now I brought it back up again. I think it’s going to be so much fun! 😏😁😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
what should we do with Ev, Arthur, and Tony? I feel like those 3 would get into so much trouble…😅😏
Whoops! I may have kinda totally momentarily forgot about their group. 😂
Well… there is a school dance coming up… 😏 (For real though, Ami’s going to be so conflicted. Because Ev will totally ask her to it, but she…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I love it so much!! It looks ✨amazing!✨
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I didn’t even think of the electives either until I noticed that the four core classes (math, English, history, and science) and lunch wouldn’t quite be the length of a normal school day. 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c LOVE IT!!! Also luv the electives I never even thought of that!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey I'm new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Miley!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
I mostly write romance and Sci-fi and really just drama lol.
Oh yes. Drama in fiction, when written correctly, can be really fun to read. 😂
Now for some questions! (Sorry if I repeat any. You can j…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @sarafini @whalekeeper @keilah-h
Alrighty. Here’s a proposed schedule. 🙂 I’m going by ages instead of grade, because that’s what we’ve all been using and it’s probably going to be simplerÂ
(hopefully XD).13-14
- Algebra I
- English
- Elective
- LUNCH!!!
- Science (I don’t know what kind XD)
<…
- Load More

So glad the move went well!! No worries about not being on. We miss you!😁
Hopefully you get internet soon! I’m glad your settling in nicely!