@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper I mean I’m fine with it! XD the biggest form ever XD freedom u good with that??
more friends but also anxiety for my pax XD
-
Esther replied to the topic My new WIP idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
Imma tag a few other peeps who might find this interesting. 😀
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom @mineralizedwritings (another dystopian writer! 🙂 ) @lightoverdarkness6 (for when you come back 😊)
-
Esther replied to the topic My new WIP idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
I love this story idea so much!! I would definitely read something like this! 😄
Dystopian can be really fun to write. There’s a lot of potential story-wise and lots of ways to twist cliches. Good luck on writing it!!
(I actually have a character named Skylar too! 😊 [And spelled the same way. XD])
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Actually, I think it ended up being Fynn, Marcel, and Calvin together. Unless that’s changed… idk. XD What do y’all wanna do?
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper AHH I LUV IT!! I luv ur charries so much!!! And yes Cairo can room with Hilda and Corvina if @freedomwriter is ok with it!
also Marcel is with Wolfgang, Lukas and Pax if I’m not mistaken.
Freedom u wanna RP?
also Whalekeeper, u wanna RP Marcel entering his room in a min?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper I feel like she’d get along well with Lyn, and Arthur and her would be competing for the title of most dramatic/beautiful XD!
GASP SHE SHOULD BE THE OTHER ROOMMATE FOR CORVINA @freedomwriter76 she’ll remind her some of Arthur XD XD and Corvina will just be “Oh my lands plz no….” XD
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic What Makes An Allegory Impactful? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 5 months ago
@madelyn aka the Phantom of Kingdom Pen
Also, hello! I’m Janellebelovedpig, a new creation in Christ. I am also the youngest of 11 homeschooled siblings, salesclerk, and a writing Christian. Writing is one of my hobbies. Obviously. 😉 I keep up a blog and tiny YouTube channel with songs, poems, and a few stories. Crafts are also a fond past time…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic What Makes An Allegory Impactful? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 5 months ago
Thank you so much!
Yeah, those are great points about Hind’s Feet on High Places that I hadn’t thought about. I’m so thankful our Lord doesn’t just pop on the scene when we’re desperate, but He’s there every step– joy or trouble. I’m excited for the scene in my allegory where Little One realizes she was never as alone as she felt.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks!
Yes, I love Lukas too! 😊 He’s so sweet, shy, insecure, hopeful, and thoughtful. 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooooh, ok. 👍 I gotcha. 😉 Yep, we’ll just pretend it never happened…. 🤣
I think this should be a Boys ask girls dance. That way the boys can’t get out of asking XD (my poor November ROFL. He’s probably gonna go looking for help from his friends on asking Ara lol.
Alrighty! 🙂
And…I think I’m gonna introduce a new character w…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
And let’s toss in Corie and Ty’s brother/sister moodboard, shall we?? 😉 (I promise this is the last one for now. 🤣)

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Tyrone (Ty)

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Corissa (Corie)

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ok! I’ll show ya three more. The first one is Ev’s younger brother Lukas. He’s the only one of two side charries that I’ve done a moodboard for, so he’s definitely one of my favorites. 😉 The other two are a sister and brother from Refined. It was originally going to be a duology that was partly a retelling of the story of Queen…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey, nice to meet you!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
Oh my word, yesssss!!! The art for the Kingdom Trinity is EPIC!!! I wish I know who had done it.
What’s really awesome, is that even though you don’t write anymore, you can still hang around KP becau…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
(Ok, so for some reason quotes didn’t work) It’s not too confusing to tell who’s who is it?😅
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
(I did realize some of these things as I researched more about your church’s theology. But thanks for the clarity! So you only worship one God (the Father), through Jesus (who is a God, but not the Father). And you don’t worship Jesus, because you are not polytheistic. Did I get it straight? 😅 .)
(Kinda. I really don’t want to say tha…[Read more] -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @euodia-vision @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper am I missing anyone??
I think this should be a Boys ask girls dance. That way the boys can’t get out of asking XD (my poor November ROFL. He’s probably gonna go looking for help from his friends on asking Ara lol.
And…I think I’m gonna introduce a new character who is a Love in…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c hey no big deal but I don’t think Arthur is going to/would mention Corvina rn or would say he’s going to ask her just due to how their relationship works. He is a flirt but their relationship is complicated at the same time 😂
so we’ll just scratch that if u don’t mind
- Load More
