@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper
Ok! I can go ahead and RP now for Fynn real quick. It’s probably going to be a short one. 🙃
Fynn
Fynn adjusted his grip on his suitcase and repositioned the strap of his book bag which was digging into his shoulder. When would he ever reach the dorm room?
As if on cue, he finally made it to the e…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin thx!! @keilah-h @esther-c @loopylin so do I need to RP next or does someone else want to for us meeting the group? I’m not entirely sure what to say just spotting the group at this moment.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
That was hilarious to write y’all. I can’t wait for Erich’s response
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h does Tech have a bit of autism? I know he’s an already made character but u can have headcanons of course 😊
I just think he might would get along well with paxton.
@freedomwriter76 OH I gotta respond as Grimm and Nyx!
Grimm
Grimm raised a brow at Erich’s sudden question, then glanced at Nyx, realizing he’d told the young man about…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Wolfgang is hers XD
ALSO everyone
Posting my charries ages from oldest to youngest.
Corvina- 18 going on 19, she’s a bit behind in schooling due to being a runaway.
Grimm-right at 18
Arthur- 17 (and he can’t wait to be 18 XD)
Jocelyn-17
Arabella- also 17, but a couple months younger then Lyn.
November- 16 going on 17…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I feel like I should wait till @freedomwriter76 RPs or @esther-c but idk
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper I legit luv how u write ur charries
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hey u wanna RP? If ur on lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey I'm new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Bucky counts as an antagonist–since he’s in the way of the main character’s goal, good or evil.
An antagonist can be a good guy or forced into serving the wrong side. A character can be his own antagonist.
But no, he’s not a villain.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
You’re not too far from the truth lol, Ibe always thought about how I won’t be too surprised if I. A long time there’s an American civil war, and my book is basically what if something like that happened, but we rebuilt again. I doubt rebuilding would actually come in the event, but it’s nice to have hope XD
(wow that got…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Thanks!!
@kyronthearcanin While I can draw humans, I will admit I traced this guy. I do love drawing dragons though! They are really fun.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ha ha!! I mean, my charries are 13 right now so it’s not like they’re allowed to date or anything yet BUT it’d be cute to see the boys with what would be their future love interests.
ha, I wonder what young Feather will be like around Crosshair…..
And Tech, I haven’t talked about him and Rivet yet but it’ll be funny……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin I love that!! I’m drawing a comic myself with a friend.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision Aww, I think Tirion just made his day, lol.
Tech
“So, do you guys want to go explore the dining hall and lounge?” Tirion asked.
“Sure, let’s do it.” Crosshair replied.
“Sounds fun!” Tech agreed. Then he remembered where they were. His tail flicked nervously. “I wonder if we’ll meet any of the other students though…”
“We proba…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Mabye………
Jk 🤣
I don’t think I would try to control my country with a huge orb thingy or try to achieve world peace through inhumane means. 😅🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Ha ha! Thorn likes where this is going, lol.
Omega
Thorn was excited about this development. “I love those! What did it look like? I mean, they can vary a lot from statue to statue.”
“Let me draw it for you.” Omega walked over to the desk at the corner of the room and pulled out some paper and a pencil. “I’m not a great a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 BAHAHA HITCHENS YOU’RE HILARIOUS……
TBH “annoying stupid one” is one of the nicer things I’ve heard him called, so I’m not going to as be annoyed at that as you might think.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Idk about y’all but I love the trope where the shy boy suddenly gets surrounded by a group of friends (either older or same age) and is suddenly introduced to this brand new world of teasing, pranks, craziness, etc and they’re just like O.O XD XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
I’m good with that if everyone else is! We’ll just magically increase the size of the room, lol. *magically expands the size of the dorm room* *dusts hands* There we are! XD
- Load More
