@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @esther-c @kyronthearcanin
Rampart
Rampart introduced himself and Ridley. “Well, nice to meet you,” said the wolflike creature. “Do you live here? Or were you just randomly here like us? I must say, if you live here, I like the style.”
Did he seriously think that? “No, we don’t live here.” Rampart growled…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin Sure is! Although I’m nowhere near finished. I’m collaborating with a friend of mine on it.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Awww 😍🥰🥰
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 SAME! @elishavet-pidyon
November
“I-I’m good,” November said, moving to stand. Paxton frowned, worriedly grabbing his hand and standing with him.
“Are you sure?” Grimm eyed him suspiciously, stepping toward him.
“Yea, I am,” he smiled, looking down at Paxton and gently running his hands through his hair. He frowned as he…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper AWWW CAIRO!! Also Whaley I think it’s ur turn to RP as Marcel and Calvin @freedomwriter76
Corvina
Corvina gazed at the younger girl, brows furrowing in confusion. Her mouth opened slightly, but she wasn’t sure what to say.
The young girl’s eyes were wide, a small forced smile on her face, and large pearls hung from her neck. It wa…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c BAHAHAHA XD XD @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Arthur
Arthur wrapped an arm around a now seething Ev, “Well Ev…you can’t win them all!”“Dude!” Tony cried, the threesome now hiding out of sight of Ami and Clint, though they still had a good view of the two lovebirds.
Ev growled under his breath.
“What? Not everyone has it as easily as…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
You’re so welcome!!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ami
“And it’s a lot of fun, actually. I can show you how to do it sometime.” Clint said, crouching to pick a violet iris. “You know, I don’t know if I’ve ever been somewhere this beautiful before.”
Ami smiled softly and nodded. “Mm-hm. Where I lived, we didn’t get to see such beauty.” Her smile faded.
Clint cocked his head. “W…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Ok, ok, ok. I have an idea… 😏 Ev’s going to reluctantly comply to looking for Ami with Arthur and Tony. But then Ev’s going to see Ami walking through the flower garden with Clint and he’s going to be so annoyed. (Cuz Bruce and Sam left being the great friends they are. 😂)
First though, the other group. 🙃…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey could Leo, Riker and November run into Ara at the cafe? @freedomwriter76
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c who is going next for Tony and Ev’s group?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Alrighty! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh my goodness, Ami and Clint as soooo cute together. ❤❤❤
Ikr?!?! 🥰🥰
Poor Ev. 😂
For real, lol. 😂 This is definitely preparing me though for the second book in my trilogy where Adrian shows up as a competitor. Except it’s going to be much more detrimental to Ev and Ami’s friendship and the story in general. &#x…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 LUV THEM!!!
*offers chocolate*
umm…excwuse mwe….would you pwease consider making a Peter Parker one? Tom Holland preferably? -
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
And the one for Cap!!! They both look ✨amazing!!✨
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh my word, I love that aesthetic board for Bucky!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
GASP!!! What if Hilda tries to seduce Arthur?!?! He’s obviously not gonna like her (he actually gets flustered when it’s the girl doing the flirting and not him XD) but it secretly makes Corvina jealous/angry
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c I think English, history things like that should be mixed 😊 I like it like that.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oof this will be interesting XD
GOTH GIRL?! ROFL!!! @whalekeeper
Corvina
Corvina blinked at the young lady, whose scowl smeared across her face. Her ruby red lips made her kinda resemble a clown, which would’ve Been amusing had Corvina not been inwardly seething.
Boss her around huh? Yea…no.
Corvina stood to her full hei…[Read more]
- Load More
