@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I get it. Often we feel like we need to be good at and enjoy the things we are supposed to be good at and enjoy. We like to place ourselves in a box that can be easily measured in tidy units of personality and ability. The reality is that we are human, and we are far more complex, and the need to measure ourselves in such a way is…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @loopylin @whalekeeper @esther-c @euodia-vision @sarafini @princessachronicle22 @smiley @mineralizedwritings @thearcaneaxiom @kyronythearcanin
Hey yall. So I didn’t feel like making a seperate forum post, but I could use some help/encouragement.
I’ve really been struggling to write recently, and I know some of its jus…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian ah yea most ppl on here are or have been homeschooled 😂 but good luck!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper sooo I think it’s ur turn? Maybe? Lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
The quote about the broken wings 😭
I love it because one of the things I love about him is he is an angel, but out of all those around him with Angelic-like wings, he’s the one who doesn’t have any.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 SCREEEEEE OH MY GOSH!!! I legit cannot describe how beautiful that is!!! I LOVE IT!!! I am saving it!!!!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I’ll write the next RP tomorrow, btw. 🙂
Oh, you’re fine! 😊 We’re past that anyway, so it doesn’t matter. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooh, awesome idea!!
I’m not sure if I’ll take you up on it, but I can’t wait to see all the awesome moodboards you make for everyone else!! 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
AHEM…
May I ask for an adowable Paxton Aesthetic…? Preferable using some of the cute pics I posted on the Sharing What We’ve Written Chat???
His aesthetic is light/baby blues, snowflakes, snow/white, teddy bears, feathers, winter clothes/weather, all the soft and fluffies 🥰
oh and feel free to do a Grimm one for fun i…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @esther-c
Paxton
Paxton cowered in the corner, wiping his mouth and shivering.
His heart still beat rapidly…lungs heavy…
He felt scared…alone…
But also…ashamed…
“Oh, Paxton…” Wolfgang gasped, voice soft.
Lukas walked in slowly, grabbing a rag from the bathroom sink. He approached, getting down on his knees.
“M…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@awsumfaith @felicity @euodia-vision @keilah-h
Thanks, y’all! 😄 I love them so much!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I totally understand, girl!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oof, yeah. Almost forgot about this. We’re going to be done with school soon, and my “school year” in band class and choir is going to end soon, so there’s a lot going on. 😅 I’ll have to get back to y’all on that sometime soon. Most likely this weekend.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Fynn
The guy who had stayed on the ground sidled up to Fynn, placing a hand on his shoulder. “I think you’re super cool.”
Fynn smirked. “I had no doubt you wouldn’t. The name’s Fynn.” He held out his hand.
Lukas
Lukas frowned as he saw the three boys goofing off. His eyes wandered to where Paxton…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin @loopylin
Derek
“How long have you been here?” Ridley finally asked after a slight awkward pause.
Derek tilted his head to the side and shrugged. “Just a little bit. An hour at the most.”
Ridley nodded.
The two were silent once again. For some reason, Derek was having a hard time being his friendl…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@everyone cuz I don’t feel like tagging everyone XD
Arabella
Ara coughed as the cloud of smoke hit her face, making her eyes sting and throat close off.
She felt Asher release her hand, the boy beginning to cough violently next to her.
“Ash-er!” She cried, reaching for him, but it was difficult since she couldn’t see him. Separated, she the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin @freedomwriter76 would y’all mind if Arabella went with Steve and Dante?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision That’s a nice board!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Allen
Smoke bomb!
He knew this tactic well….
His eyes stung as he staggered through the clouds, temporarily blinded.
He had his blaster out, but was afraid to shoot while he couldn’t see, not wanting to hit any of his companions.
As he…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin I like the chapters so far!
- Load More
