@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Hitchens could……easily…..
All he’d have to do is warn the new guys that Crosshair’s dangerous or something. Or Loki or Thor could mention something, not knowing it’ll mean trouble.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper I’m good with that!! Occasionally I’ll take a break too, like when I have a trip to go on or something.
-
Koshka posted an update 3 years, 5 months ago
“Despite appearances, people are actually pretty smart. Trust me, I wrote a whole five page essay about it in Psychology of Manipulation.”
~Jason Barons from the future novella NTaS -
Koshka replied to the topic NICE PARENTS CLUB in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
*Standing ovation*
I also have noticed this…thing going on, even though I’m not on KP much anymore. It has popped up in much of the literature I’ve seen too, so maybe that’s another reason I mainly stick to classics.
Also, can we write about parents who love their children and their spouse? I mean, divorce does happen a lot in r…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Ami
“Just…things I’ve picked up on…that’s all.” Ara said, giving Ami a smile. “But don’t worry, Ami. Whatever’s going on, I’m sure it will work out.”
Ami smiled back. “Thanks.” She sat up and dragged her fingers through her blond hair, getting out any tangles.
It looked as if Ara did speak from experience, thoug…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hey would u like to RO as Hilda reacting to Arthur coming to see Corvina? Last I RPed he knocked on their dorm door
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c Ara can be in the room! @freedomwriter76
Arabella
Ara sat on her bed, still perusing over her journal, the events of earlier playing out in her mind on repeat.
The door opened, startling her thoughts. She jumped a bit, finding Ami standing in the door, looking a bit upset.
The girl’s brows crinkled and she sighed, closing the door a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Actually, you wanna RP as Tony instead of me RPing as Ev? And is Eva in the dorm room? Cuz Ami just got in there.
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sounds cool!! I’ll have to add it to my tbr list! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Alliterations?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Awesome!! Glad I could help! 🙂
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 5 months ago
I’ve been thinking about Matthew 12:43-45 and the unoccupied house.
May it never return to peek inside
And find my heart swept clean, unoccupied
Let its abuse, its dark, its lies
Wander deserts fore’er; Lord, make it die
Come, Lord Jesus, come abide
My eyes Your threshold
My ears Your windows
My mind Your home
My heart Your abode
May it an…
-
Allison posted an update 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c
Hi! I remember seeing an email for a post you did about having the most users online and cant find it, are you still going to do it? If so just let me know! I would love to join! I am pretty flexible, just no screens after like 9 eastern time 🙂 -
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @esther-c @karissa-chmil @felicity @sarahsmile @janellebelovedpig @elanor @
Another great book to read! I don’t remember if I posted it before, but has anyone here read Wonder by R.J Palacio ?(Not sure if I spelled her last name right ) Did anyone like it? Did anyone cry (I might have just a little 🙂 ) Let me know! Also please t…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Alliterations?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yes, the parents did do a theme I was going to have there names also start with “S” but I think that would be to much, and I have not really created them yet, so its ok if I change there names 🙂
Thanks!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
I’m going to RP for Ev and Ami this afternoon. 🙂
(I’m not sure what happened to Ev and Tony after they left Clint and Ami. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh yeah, I gotcha. 😉
(I should probably take some time to do some good studying this week. Final exams are next week. 😬)
-
Esther replied to the topic Alliterations?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hmm…
Well, this is something that you’ve gotta be careful with. You could say that alliterative names is what their parents wanted, because I know some parents have a “theme”, if you will, for all their children’s names. (For example, me and my siblings all have Bible names [and so do my parents 😁])
So it all depends on what thei…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
First of all, great scene!! 😄
Second…
I love that idea about Corvina’s mother!! It would be really cool!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Not only that…
but…this epic scene came into my head…
And when t happened I was like WHOA WHAT?!
cuz it was kinda like Corvina giving me insights into her backstory (don’t u love when ur characters do that?) and it explains so much about why Corvina struggles after scratching November (before she even realizes who he is!)
When Corvina…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
YALL!!!
so…
firstly…Ik I made a forum about my series, and I will be using it, but the thing is I kinda plan on it being a more….
Coherent thing?? In the fact that I’d like to set it up more, like starting off with the character and stuff and then getting into plot or Worldbuilding or whatever.
whereas random bursts of…ideas or something…[Read more]
- Load More
