@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper do u want to RO as Marcel and Cal before I RP As pax? Or should I go ahead?
Arabella
Ara smiled understandingly at Ami, feeling bad for the girl and her predicament, whatever it might be.
“Speaking of that, have you two been asked to the dance yet?”
Ara slowly closed her journal, pulling her knees to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 All right, I’m ok with that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision I think so.
@freedomwriter76 I think they were just getting situated–Hunter was showing his drawings to the other boys–so if you want to skip that, we can just say they’re on their way to the lunchroom or something. Or they can walk by on the others’ way out or something.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Ami
Ami had a small smile on her lips as she walked back to her dorm room. She was glad everything with Ev was straightened out. Maybe he wouldn’t care as much when Clint asked her to the dance.
Her thoughts came to a screeching halt.
When Clint asked her to the dance…
It was more like, if Clint asked her to…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 if u have time I RPed as Paxton 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 that’s k!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic NICE PARENTS CLUB in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh yea!! I did forgot to mention all my MCs become parents too XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 SOOOO do we have anymore chaps from the adorable Adopted Avengers fic????
last it left off Peter had been found after the camping trip??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @loopylin @esther-c @kyronthearcanine
Ridley
Ridley nodded, tugging on his high collar. He kept a wary eye on the little girl, Madeline, before turning back to Derek.
“I’d like to get home…if possible…” Ridley whispered the last part.
The voices in his head started to shriek, making his skull pound. He gripped his ears due to the on…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yep, what they (@kyronthearcanin and @euodia-vision) said! XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic NICE PARENTS CLUB in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Making that post made me feel….
very good…
wow…
I didn’t actually realize how much I…actually did even out things…
I was actually worried about myself…with what u were saying in the beginning of ur post….
but making that and talking about the good parents and role models….makes me realize it’s like it should be, the ligh…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic NICE PARENTS CLUB in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper glad u made this forum!!! And…ah…I know u didn’t call any names but I still feel like I need to…apologize for some reason….???
I feel like I fall into that pit…a lot…it’s a struggle…but thanks for pointing it out…and I’ve been struggling with some stuff personally with some things so uhh…
But yea I apologize for anything….
Anyway!…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@princessachronicle22
Is that the group with Corvina? If so either Lyn and Nyx will need to leave or Corvina. Which isn’t a problem 😊 I can make that happen
also I don’t think @lightoverdarkness6 is on KP rn
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Just read that about November…..poor guy!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22
Wrecker
He waved at the girls when Steve introduced him. They seemed nice.
Bucky eyed one of them. Wrecker restrained a snicker.
He was quickly distracted, however, by a group of characters coming in.
His brothers! Or at least two of them…..
Tech and Crosshair, along with who was…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 OOOH, that’s a cool idea!!
I get the song thing. I wrote a whole Jurassic World fanfic, or at least started one, based entirely on a random Disney song…..
And yep, you heard that right. JW fanfic from a Disney song. I’m weird like that, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 IDK if this was the chat you were doing it on, but do you have any more for that pirate/sea-themed marvel AU?
Just wonderin’. My dad was showing me bits and pieces of Guardians of the Galaxy earlier, and I started thinking “hmm, what would pirate Rocket look like….?”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Hmm….
Well, I haven’t seen Allen join any of the groups??? I know my last RP said he wandered out of the smoke, but I can easily retcon anything. And maybe I missed someone’s RP, so if that happened someone please point me to where he is.
If not, I’ll put him there. It would be a bit odd to have THREE blue-skinned charries…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Heres a quick overview of it (borrowed from another place 🙂 )
Auggie or August introduces himself to the reader. He’s ten years old, and though he feels normal, he wishes he had a “normal” face. He declines to describe what his face looks like, insisting that it’s probably worse than whatever the reader is imagining. August has…[Read more]
- Load More
