@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I’ve done a bunch of drawings on it if you want to see a few.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ok!
Basically, the story goes more or less the same as the original Star Wars saga, at least in regards to the Skywalker family (other characters have elongated or modified stories). Except there’s one difference, and that’s all the characters and sentient creatures of the galaxy are dragons.
Or, to be more specific, they’re all humans…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin You’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Omega/Beta
“Come on! Let’s go to the cafeteria, or the library, or, or – let’s explore!” Thorn grabbed onto both of them and practically pulled them forward.
“Library it is, then!” Omega told her as they started moving.
“I’m looking forward to it.” Beta followed. “I bet they’ve got some awesome books.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ha, maybe someone will mention the dance…..That’ll go down…..interestingly.
Hunter
His brothers were over there!
He slid into a seat next to Crosshair, playfully swatting him with his wing.
“Hey!” the gray dragonet squeaked. Wrecker and Tech snickered.
They chatted for a little while, talking about the friends they’d made…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m good with that!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OOH I’d love to do this, but I’m not sure which of my many characters (borrowed or original) I should do.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@sarafini Whatever you want to do! I was asking because one of my charries is in the group she’s bringing in.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 for Hilda and then would u maybe get some ideas if I RPed as Corvina answering the door first?
-
Esther replied to the topic NICE PARENTS CLUB in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @godlyfantasy12 @smiley @freedomwriter76
That’s a really good point!!
It’s actually one thing that I was really excited to write about in my trilogy. The fact that Ami’s parents love her, support her, and are her role models.
She has a great relationship with her mother, and she looks to her father as so…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ohhh ok. He has heterochromia–that’s so cool!
Maybe when you mention it, instead of saying “one eye” you say “gold eye?” It’ll be a bit less confusing, even if you have to specify a bit more.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin I think the stakes were fine there! I would suggest you build it up a bit more in the next chapter (although you already said you were going to do that). And it is a first draft, so you don’t have to get it perfect the first time.
I’m liking this so far!! Rina’s healing magic is cool.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h no, lol sorry if that was confusing!! He had Heterochromia (different colored eyes!) one is a bright blue and the other is gold. The gold one glows sometimes. To keep from having to Specify (gold one) I just said his eye, because the gold one is the only one that glows anyway lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hey so is Riker gonna ask Iris to the dance?
bruh I’m legit now imagining The three guys being wingmen for each other and hiding out in obvious places while their friends asks their significant other out XD XD XD
@smiley @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @princessachronicle22 @…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 wait a sec, Ridley has one eye? Did he lose it somehow, or was it like a mutation or something? @loopylin @esther-c @kyronthearcanin
Rampart
Ridley thrashed for a bit before stopping.
His little human nails apparently weren’t useless after all. He’d drawn blood with them while clutching the sides of his head.
His eye glowed…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @loopylin @kyronthearcanin @godlyfantasy12
Derek
Derek watched as Ridley ran down the hall. He had a fleeting thought to chase after him, but he decided it was best to let him be.
Derek ran a hand through his hair and looked down at his dark combat boots. That kid… something was, not wrong, but different about him… and that som…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 Ok! Want to make it a single group or would you rather two separate ones?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper do u want to RO as Marcel and Cal before I RP As pax? Or should I go ahead?
Arabella
Ara smiled understandingly at Ami, feeling bad for the girl and her predicament, whatever it might be.
“Speaking of that, have you two been asked to the dance yet?”
Ara slowly closed her journal, pulling her knees to…[Read more]
- Load More
