@felicity
Active 4 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Any title ideas are appreciated!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Part 1
Brynn Laurier handed Grandma the steaming bowl of soup. “It’s hot,” she warned, setting it down in front of her. Grandma took a large sniff of the soup. “Smells good,” she said.
Brynn watched as Grandma took a spoonful of the soup. She tasted it for a moment. “Perfect,” she proclaimed. Brynn smiled. Finally, she had nailed Grandma’s sou…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @theloonyone @arien @starofthenorth @felicity @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @anyone_please!!
Hey, everybody!!
So, I wrote a short story for my grandparents for Christmas. It’s supposed to be cheesy. I need all the feedback and critique I can get, please!!! A…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c 🤣 it’s k Ev!! Nyx didn’t like him either 🤣
Grimm
The two introduced themselves, though the man seemed to be eyeing Grimm warily. Not that Grimm wasn’t used to that.
He did have a bit of a…dangerous air about him. Or so he’d been told.
“It’s nice to meet you both!” Lyn answered for him, obviously having checked on Nyx enough to b…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
The twins
Zlatan had to force his hand away from his sword hilt, stretch out the fingers in an effort to calm himself down. That man…if he were here now…he pulled in a deep breath and clasped his hands behind his back.
“Yes. Ve need to move on, to look for zem.” He looked over at November. “Zere are many people in zis place…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok so it’s hard to keep track… but I think Milo (and Cammie?) are with the dragon rn too. (that right @theloonyone ?) Oh and feather and crosshair are there too.
Trying to help us stay organized with who is where, also because we have split the groups to make them easier to manage, maybe only tag the people your…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Okay, I need a MaIn ChArAcTeR name in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Cool character!!
So… I’m not sure if this is an actual name, but it just randomly came to mind.
Xavien.
Oops. Three syllables. 😅
I don’t have any other ideas now, but if I do, I’ll be sure to tell ya!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ev… my boi… 🤦🏻♀️ 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Amidala
Ami winced as she toppled to the floor. Strong, but gentle hands pushed her off of the young woman she had knocked down.
The young man next to her helped the blond haired girl up. They exchanged a few words. Ami tucked her hair behind her ear and was about to push herself off the ground, when the dark haired man held out…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I would absolutely love to read it! Sounds like a lot of fun!
(Btw, I love your charries 🥰)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Okay, I need a MaIn ChArAcTeR name in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah! He sounds so cool!!
Don’t have much in the way of names sorry lol.
(Can I draw him sometime? Like he just seems so much fun to draw? 😂)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I feel like @felicity is gonna come back and be like “SOMEONE TELL ME PLZ 🤣”
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Grimm
Nyx’s bandages were done, and thankfully this time the kit had given them a lot less trouble. Grimm was positive it was because Lyn was with him now, soothing the kit as Grimm worked.
Nyx stirred now, opening his eyes, finding focus on Lyn’s tearful face. Grimm watched as his tails slowly began to wag…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That sounds really cool!!! You should totally go for it!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I love your characters’ names though!
Thx so much!!
@godlfantasy12
IKR?!?!
I may have to write out of order for once… 😮 😏 😂
-
Koshka replied to the topic Okay, I need a MaIn ChArAcTeR name in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
So, most male Russian names that end in an ‘a’ are diminutive forms, so I’ll put the original name and it’s diminutive down.
Alyosha (Aleksey): Russian form of Alexis, meaning helper, defender.
Afonya (Afanasiy): Russian form of Athanasius, meaning Immortal.
Borya (Boris): Russian name meaning short, wolf, or snow leopard.
Kesha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@those-I-have-yet-to-reply-to
I read through all the character name meanings and they’re great!!! I really like all of them! (I know I didn’t take to the time to tag everybody, but for real, I did take the time to read through all of them! 😅)
@godlfantasy12
Oooooh! It think I know who you’re referring to! I maaaay have peeked at the spoil…[Read more]
- Load More
