@felicity
Active 4 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Milo
“If you want to continue speaking with me, come up to the roof.” Aurivis said. Why would they want to keep talking to it? It’s big!
“How about-” The others were already following the dragon. Crosshair shot a grapple to the ceiling and started climbing up it, Feather behind him. Milo watched as most of the grou…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 up to y’all! Tho Easton provoking would definitely scare Paxton so that would be interesting.
ma poor traumatized baby (and don’t worry mineral if there’s going to be any flashbacks I’ll give warnings 😊)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka gasp I like that!! Idk who ur friend is but that’s awesome! I don’t wanna seem like I’m stealing anything but I might use that, it’s already kinda similar to what happens to him anyway (also because of what all has happened to him)
November
The…Maker.
He breathed in slowly, nodding. The Light One…r-right…
He…he’d care for Ara. The…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
“M-magic?” Mathew stutters.
Tauren’s eyes grow wide.
“Woah, I’m so sorry! I can’t imagine how…awful that must have been.” He tries to keep pity out of his tone, but it comes out in his facial expression anyways.
The rest of the group remains silent.
(Ok are they going to look for food, or…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
ahh now I can give advice!!!
so for the chili/hot sauce scenes and the difference of opinion between ppls, no view is wrong!
This actually is dependent on Light and the tone of her book!
So, before you go and change anything Light, you first just need to ask what the tone of your b…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Don’t worry about it! 😁 Different opinions are fine XD
Better to be honest about how you feel!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
So, I’m not sure if this happens for your fire elves, but a friend of mine has an elven character that has a fire talent and I’m sort of mixing her’s with what I know of November. Anyway…
The Twins
Novembré’s breath grew heavy and his eyes went wide as the implication of their words seemed to sink in. Sparks flickered in the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings friends to lovers later down the road 😊 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Luna
She absentmindedly touched her hair, giving a small laugh. “It’s more of a…ombré I guess…I was born with it! Glad you like it,” she giggled, smiling from ear to ear. She’d never been around others similar to her until recently, having been raised…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Title for a type of work in my WIP? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh thanks! I like that, I’ll have to let the ideas stew in my brain 🍲
(I hope that wasn’t a ramen emoji. It’s supposed to be stew)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Tauren and Lesli
Tauren watches from the side as Lesli converses with Luna. Paxton’s eyes dart nervously next to her.
Paxton shifts nervousley before stuttering out that his bear is named Hope.
“Woah, I’ve never seen anyone like you before! How did you get blue hair?” Lesli says with a fascinated…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Title for a type of work in my WIP? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! Sorry I should have explained. In my story, most people live underground in mostly self sufficient communities. It’s not longer necessary, but they fear another war starting if they see people from the other side (there was a civil war like 300 years ago). Being mostly self sufficient, they still need supplies. So sometimes people…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! And @esther-c
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 😊 u wanna RP Matt’s response? Lyla can also say something to Luna if u like.
@koshka u on?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Overall I really liked it! Thanks for sharing it with us!
About the general dynamic, I don’t know what you have planned for the future, I thought the ending scene with the hot sauce didn’t make a lot of sense. It’s only for revenge, and I think pretty much all abused kids (whether emotional or physical) would not react that…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness!! Sweet PAXTON!!! Awww, he opened up to Matthew!! That is SOOO SWEET!!!! Oh, yes, I know they will bond over their shared stutters ❤️😭. I love their little dynamic so much already ❤️❤️!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I just don’t really like critiquing ppl unless they ask for a certain thing and then Ik what to critique, or if I see a certain story element that doesn’t make sense
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 oooof…I usually don’t give critiques much just cuz I don’t really care too except for when they ask for like a CERTAIN thing, or if I just see something story wise if that makes sense XD….
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
aww poor kids! I like it!
I know!! We put our charries through so much 😭😅.
Luv Asher obviously 😂 their sibling relationship is so sweet!
Haha, yeah, I knew you would!! Aww, thank you!! Yeah, I love writing sibling dynamics❤️😊.
Thank you so much for reading ❤️😊!! Do you have any suggestions for the writings style, dialogue,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 aww poor kids! I like it! Luv Asher obviously 😂 their sibling relationship is so sweet!
- Load More
