@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sounds good! Then at some point we will end up asking others charries questions, which would be fun!
Just to make sure I got this right, Vulk will truth or dare somebody next after he answers?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ma poor November 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @felicity @mineralizedwritings OKAY! So the first one will be short cuz I wanna do it where I ask truth or dare and let y’all decide what ur Charrie will answer (SO THEY HAVE NO CHOICE MWAHAHA XD XD)
Everyone was laughing at poor Alwin, who was now drenched from his head to his shoulder. He shook his head, s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol that was funny.
My charries will likely take whatever dare you are giving out (unless its specific to your story)
go right ahead!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Fire away!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon BAHAHAHAH!!! Poor Alwin!!! I’ll go next if that’s good with y’all! @felicity @koshka @mineralizedwritings
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Tauren! That’s whos sitting by November! I thought so loll
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka okay thanks!! Wanted to make sure I didn’t interpret it wrong!!!
@felicity yaaay ur here!!! *hugs* ahhh luv ur charries! Also Corvina is sitting between Ivan and Daithí (two of Koshka’s charries)
but that’s okay, Adele can be sitting on the right of Jocelyn if u like!
Someone is sitting next to November but I can’t remember…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
No, she meant Percy to ask Alwin a certain something to start the round. XD
She’s writing right now.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon OH I JUST REALIZED!!! Did u mean go first asking someone or being the one asked?! 🤣 I’ve been waiting for u to write and realized this may have been what u meant 🤣
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Good night!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin thank you!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien cya!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! We’ll look forward to it!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon sure!!! Go ahead!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! When I made his character, I kinda wanted him to be that one side character everyone loves and wants more of, so then it’s like the best surprise ever when you find out he has like almost a whole book 😂
Glad you like him!
@elishavet-pidyon godlyfantasy12 @koshka
Yall start whenever! I’m ready.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @mineralizedwritings @felicity
“Nice to meet all of you! Thought I’ve met most of you before…well…read about most of you.” I winked. “NOW! Although Mineral isn’t here right now, nor is Felicity at the moment. I suppose we should let the game begin. Now as I’ve stated here is how it goes. One if you will start…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @sorry if im forgetting somebody XD
Tauren looks up as I point to him, on Novembers left.
“Here I have Tauren, Lesli, Layson…” I look over to the wall.
“Kaine and Everly, you guys can sit down here.” I point to a spot on the floor next to Layson, who smiles in there direction, instantly blushing at…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Elishavet is lining out her characters now.
- Load More
