@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Erica replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey there! Haven’t talked to you in a while 😊
I honestly stopped it because the romance was getting uncomfortable and there were several inappropriate scenes/comments.
I noticed that a lot of people on the library website commented about that. I only read the first three books, so I didn’t get into that a lot.
Aside from that, I didn’t l…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @loopylin
Kaine smirks.
“Hmm.”
Truth… what should I choose?
“What has been your most awkward moment?”
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, okay!
Ach, poor Michael. *rubs hands together*
Michael cautiously sits down in the circle, next to Briana (his sister).
“Um–”
“Say dare,” Chris says, smirking.
“Say truth, it’s not as bad,” says Briana.
“Um–”
“And don’t take all day,” Kaine says.
The others smile behind their hands.
“Um–”
“Um–”
“Truth?”…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Nice story! I love the Little House feel.
I guess one thing I would say: when the Grants arrive, it seems like Pa automatically assumes they’re new to pioneer land. Maybe you could say he sees that their wagon is full of furniture and other belongings, or say something else so it’s obvious they’re new? Do what you want though!
I’m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@oreille21
Thanks! He is.:)
I thought you guys would think it was Kieryn! Lol I like surprising people XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
So Kaine picks somebody to dare now that he has been dared! I’ll pick one of your charries because your on rn.
Thanks! XD
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @felicity @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6
Kaine looks around the room. “Micheal?”
“Truth or dare?”
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @everyone else
So . . . I take it we give each others’ charries the truths and dares?
Are we taking turns in any special order?
Sorry I’m a bit confused, I’ve never done anything like this before 😊
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @others
I made a moodboard for Christopher and Briana, I just need to figure out how to post it. I can’t seem to copy and paste the entire thing. How do you do it? (It’s in a google doc)
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I love the kindness in Layson. He seems like such a protective big brother kind of character.
I also guessed it was Keiryn lol.
Great chapter and of course I’m super curious what Layson is up to. 😄
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I love Simon’s moodboard! It’s so pretty
@mineralizedwritings YES. That one and the one where he is laying in the grass reading. Aesthetics.
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @loopylin @starofthenorth anyone-else-i-forgot
Okay! Thank you for the info!
I rhythmically knock on the door, calling my characters. “Lyla! Hey Matt! Iris, please get Asher out of bed. It’s no time to be sleeping in, he should know that!”
Hearing soft giggling,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I haven’t been able to read this in a little bit, so now I get to read a few chapters at once!
The chibi Tauren is so good (and adorable)!
I loved the chapters! And I’m very curious about what Layson was up to…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @esther-c @felicity @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin
Ok sorry for the wait guys!
Godly you could not have picked a both worse or better dare XD that one hits really close to home for Kaine. I’m not going to make it sad though because this is just a fun little game 😂, not a place for me to rant about my cinnamon…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Btw, Ivan is in his late twenties, is married, has a kid, and a complicated history (for instance, he was raised as a royal). He doesn’t get embarrassed…but he’s also socially awkward around normal people (which means he’s reserved and can seem haughty).
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @arien @felicity @starofthenorth @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin
(I think that’s everyone?)
I settle into a comfy chair in the control room, watching my charies over a steaming mug of tea. Our poor charies.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @starofthenorth hey! So just to give a bit of explanation, our charries are playing truth or dare and we as the authors have snapped ourselves away, but we can come back if we ever need to for any reason
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @felicity @koshka @elivshavet-pidyon @loopylin @themillionsofotherswhoareonhere
K, I’m finally here!
I’m going to use four charries for now: Christopher (call him Chris, his name takes too long to type!), Briana, Michael, and Elena.
I’m going to make Chris and Briana be engaged at this point, since…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Robin Jones Gunn in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey, everybody!!
I decided to title this thread by the author’s name because she has written multiple series. She wrote Christy Miller series, Katie Weldon series, and the Sierra Jenson series. They are soooooo good!! It’s Christian fiction. For those of you who haven’t read them let me tell you a bit about them:
Christy Miller
This follows t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I need to wright Kaine doing something next, I’m about to start making sushi though which is quite a project, I’ll try to get on soon XD
- Load More
