@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Luna
Luna followed the others as they began their walk down the hall, gently gripping Paxton’s hand beside her. He followed, though a bit slower, preferring to stay a bit behind her.
“Are you all looking for anyone?” She asked the group, trying to spark conversation. “We’re searching for our friends.”
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @arien @felicity @anyoneelsewholikesprettythings
I attempted a moldboard for my character Cammie… whaddya think?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c yup!
So Luna’s is actually really short and the reason is she’s the most underdeveloped and idk what kind of songs to put in hers! 😅
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @koshka @freedomwriter76 @arien @sarafini @esther-c @felicity @loopylin
I AM HERE!!
November’s heart pounded in his chest, threatening to explode. His face flushed with an array of colors as heat filled his features.
N-No no no no…h-he couldn’t do that! He couldn’t! There…there was no way!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol it was sardines XD I hate the smell of those, and I don’t believe I’ve ever eaten one.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @ lightoverdarkness6
Tauren and Lesli
“Are you two siblings or dating or-“ Carter says. Lesli looks up.
“Ah, sorry. You don’t have to answer that… Do you guys wanna keep going…?” He gestures down the hall.
“Oh! No, we’re childhood friends.” Lesli pats him on the head like a beloved pet.
Tauren’s face contorts with…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Yw! And thanks for reading! 😊
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Glad you thought it was fun to read! 😊
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My short story… critiques, anyone? in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@bookandbeakers
I sent you a google docs access request, it wouldn’t let me in. Can’t wait to read it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Heya! Here I am. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello!
I’m Mineralizedwritings, I write dystopian ya, make comics sometimes, draw, speedcude, and way to many other random hobby things. XD
Were glad to have you back! My sister is on Story Embers! Mind if I ask, what’s a ydubber? I see it all over the place, but can never find a definition on google XD
A couple…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @arien @orielle21 @keilah-h @starofthenorth @theloonyone @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @folith-feolin @sarafini @everyone
Hey, guys!!
Just wanted to let you know that I won’t be active until Sunday. I’m going to a youth retreat!! Please still tag me in wha…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Heya! Here I am. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi, Audra!! I love your name!!
(Yes!! I’m the third post so nobody has asked many questions yet!)
I’m Esther, a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
I have written the first draft in a fantasy duology that I call the Refined Duology. My current WIP is a dys…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
This looks like so much fun!!
Did you generate those using a website or something??
I’m not entirely sure how it works. 😅😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!!
From their long playlists, I can tell you love your charries! 😉
I posted the Spotify link to my character playlists but idk if everyone can see that. I’ll probably actually post them sometime soon.
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I couldn’t figure out how to do it from a google doc, but I’m working on putting it into a Word doc, because I figured out how to do it that way. But thanks for the help!
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m not sure if you’re working off an Android or iPhone, (or even a computer), but for me, when I press the picture icon, I can choose a file. So maybe if you put the doc in a file, then you can post it.
-
Erica replied to the topic Heya! Here I am. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey there! I’m Erica. Nice to meet you, Audra! (such a pretty name btw!)
I also write YA fantasy!
Some questions:
1. Favorite Christmas cookie? (Or other cookie, or maybe you don’t like cookies at all? 😂🍪)
2. Who is your favorite character to write?
3. What’s your favorite ocean creature?
4. Do you like black…[Read more]
- Load More

Have fun!
Awesome!! That sounds so fun! Okay, see you later!! 🙂
We’ll miss you! Hope you enjoy the retreat!
Cool! Have fun!