@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I love those moodboards!! Great job!! 🙂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin okie dokie! @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
“Alright. Uh…I dare you to…um…eat your least favorite food.”
-
Light replied to the topic Heya! Here I am. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello!! Haha, welcome back! I’m LightoverDarkness, but on here most people call me Light. 😉 I’m a piano playing, drawing, animal loving, Jesus loving, homeschooled, teen writer! It’s very nice to meet you!
Okay! Now for some newbie questions!
1. Which of your characters are most like you?
2. What’s your favorite snack…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
no but give my girl a bit of slack because she is thinking “awww that was so sweet whoever it is is Soooo lucky!!!” and she doesn’t know it’s her XD
Awww, lol!
also u can have ur charries react if u like and I can ask one of ur charries a truth or dare (FINALLY GET TO ASK MATTHEW MAYBE?! XD)
Oh, for sure!! Sometime after you ask…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I was actually watching Back to the Future last night. Lol Which is the only reason I picked that. Alec seems like the kind of person who would like that song.
Lolol!! Haha, that was a fun one. I like Alec!
Lol it was sardines XD I hate the smell of those, and I don’t believe I’ve ever eaten one.
Oh, I loath sar…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin XD ROFL MEL I guess I’ll ask one of ur charries since ur on.
November frowned, face still beet red from his dare. He peeked out from his hands, sweat beading on his neck.
“I…umm…guess it’s my turn,” he said, hoping to get the attention off himself. Though, considering everyone was still staring at him with the largest of grins, he d…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Maglev! That’s what it was called XD that pic is aesthetic! You should have a mood-board for Milo!
Oh and can’t wait to see what happens next. 😀
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 no but give my girl a bit of slack because she is thinking “awww that was so sweet whoever it is is Soooo lucky!!!”
and she doesn’t know it’s her XD
also u can have ur charries react if u like and I can ask one of ur charries a truth or dare (FINALLY GET TO ASK MATTHEW MAYBE?! XD)
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
O.M.G. THAT WAS JUST THE SWEETEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGHHHHHH!!!! AND ARA DOESN’T EVEN REALIZE IT!!!!!! 😭😭😭😍🥰😍🥰
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
Luna
“Well, they’re more like family really…One, Paxton’s sister,” Paxton brightened at the mention of Ara, “Has brown hair, brown eyes, very pretty. There’s another girl, blonde hair, green eyes. Two young men, one with dark hair and eyes and one with bright ginger curls and blue eyes. Oh! And…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
AWWWW MY BABY IS SOOOO SWEET 😭 🥰 he loves Ara so much.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings XD XD!!! @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @freedomwriter76 @arien @sarafini @esther-c @felicity @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon
“You can’t pass!” Lyn cried. “You don’t have to say who she is…” Lyn gave him a smaller smile, then winked.
That did not make him feel better!
November bit the inside of his cheek, removing his hands fro…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Um yeah… the mic is a reference to something that hasn’t really happened yet, so uh spoilers! 😊 It’s not super important, though. And yes, the Maglev train. I couldn’t find a picture that looked similar to what I was imagining, so I just went with the aesthetically pleasing one 😂
I’m almost finished writing it,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
“We’re just here.” Lesli says. “What do you friends look like? Maybe we can help you find them!”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
It looks awesome! I love the purple hues! That pic with the mix board is really cool too. And the subtle reference with the tram seats to the… oh goodness… I’m forgetting things…lol I can’t remember the name of the transportation in your wip XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @freedomwriter76 @arien @sarafini @esther-c @felicity @loopylin
Ok I actually feel really bad for poor November 😭🤣
“PASS!”
“You meanie!!”Layson says childishly. “The poor kids going to die of embarrassment!”
“Oh.” Lesli tries to sound sympathetic, but her smile turns to a smirk instead.”I see you…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
For to tag @elishavet-pidyon lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
