@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 mm I removed them I think. I didn’t really want to write them anymore, but idk i could put the brothers back in later but not Lilith.
Arabella
Ara nodded, eyes searching the doors of the room. “Any ideas which door?” Ellie frowned, shaking her head. Ara sighed.Seemed the decision was up to her.
It usually was.
The price…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol I’m glad, because it’s quite a spoiler 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
I’m going to try with Easton, remember yall can write him too! If it isn’t working that’s fine well just pretend he was never here XD
@freedomwriter76 how about one of your groups of charries is on the other side of the passage, so they can see what is going on, and eventually they will meet up?…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
November rubbed the back of his neck nervously, watching the exchanges between the two older men with a fast beating heart.
They all introduced themselves and he nodded politely, forcing a smile.
Soldiers. Like Riker….
If he knew anything from some of his meetings with…some soldiers in this castle…not all of them were…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Don’t worry, it didn’t give anything away… I have no idea what it means, it just sounds cool 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@wilder-w 🤣 Already luv this XD
November jumped as more strangers suddenly appeared next to him. He let out a cry of alarm, then blushed, heat creeping up his neck.
One, a young girl, looked around the room anxiously, arms wrapped around herself and eyes wide. She looked rather scared.
The other two…
Well…
Seemed to be animals.
Foxes, per…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka I don’t mind! @loopylin
Four people appear in the theater seats beside them. Nyx’s hackles raised immediately.
“Oh! Hello…what’s going on?” The one girl asked, now seated by Jocelyn.
“Oh hi!” Jocelyn said, putting out her hand for a shake. “I’m Jocelyn! Bet this is super confusing, huh? Don’t worry, it was for us too! Hey, Ara, you…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien BAHAHAHA YESSSS!! @lightoverdarkness6 @joy-caroline @sarafini @loopylin @starofthenorth
Heres some more of mine! (There might be repeats I’m just going in order of all my pics lol)
November: We both look very beautiful tonight.
Arabella: You know, if you’d just said that I looked beautiful, I would have said, “So do yo…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
Luna
Luna and Paxton followed the group along, Luna glancing back where they’d been standing.
She knew they needed to keep moving, but with mention of two of the others’ friends having been in contact with the dragon…
She really hoped they wouldn’t have to run into it themsel…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
November
Four men rounded the corner as the twins stopped, causing November to accidentally bump into one of them.
November tensed upon noticing the strangers, each ranging from different ages, all with what looked to be weapons in their hands.
But…then his eyes lit on one in the background…
One he’d…just seen recentl…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
so glad ur gonna join! Yea I’ll probably end up writing the backstories on the spot cuz I don’t have them pre-written XD (except some of Ara’s is)
Thank you!! Haha, yeah, same.
I don’t mind spoilers!! Btw, Wilkins seems like just the sweetest!!! He’s a fox, right? And I love the twins!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Y’all want to bring Easton in to shake things up a bit??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
AWWW, Paxton!! I love him!! Those are some great songs for him.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
This sounds really neat, as long as y’all don’t mind spoilers.
If you do mind spoilers, then I’ll add my characters, but probably won’t show many back stories. If you don’t, then I’ll do more of them.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AHHHHHHH MY HEEEAAAARRRTTTT 😍😍😍😍😍
-
Koshka replied to the topic Newbie here! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh I see! You’re fine.
What do you think of the lastest episodes? (If you’ve heard them)
Rivet? I like her too, although I wasn’t sure at first (especially in Daeson’s…Dayton’s…{however his name is spellled} nightmares). But by the second book I was pretty certain she was good.
Oof, I understand. I don’t like hearing myself…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Matthew: Treat spiders the way you want to be treated.
Lyla: Killed without hesitation.
Matthew: No.
I made that same one yesterday for my characters too!!! Sweet Matt. He loves any kind of animal/insect! <3 <3
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!! I like this one a lot better 🙂
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
From the moment that he gave his answer, he’d been worried that he’d have to eat something gross, or do something utterly stupid. But this… relief poured over him like a sea wave.
“Wha’? An this yer dare?”
He sprang lightly to his feet, kilt swishing as he walked to the ladder. It was tall and smooth with evenly placed…[Read more]
- Load More
