@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Erica replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
yeah! Everly and Layson are like 2-3 years apart. I wanted to clarify because I never told @princesachronicles XD
Wow, your parents were young! My mom was like 40 when she married my dad! So it was actually risky to have me 😂 but very glad I’m here!
And pax and luna will be very cute together when you reach that point in your…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@otherwordlyhistorian
It appears I am late to the party.
Salutations.
I’m Erica.
Another twin! We seem to have a lot of those.
So . . .
1. Do you have a favorite marine animal?
2. Do you drink black coffee?
3. Where is your favorite place to write?
4. Have you ever knitted or crocheted? 😉😏
Nice meeting you, I hope to see you…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
One reason I’m totally fine with Luna and Paxton being a couple despite being 2 or so years apart in age. 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
knew she was adopted but I mean my parents did marry at the ages of 16 and 18
(so did my grandparents lol!) I think I got the ages right lol
-
Light replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh okay! Cool! Now I really want to make some for my charries XD.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @loopylin
Layson and Maylee
“Who are you?” The women demands, glancing between Layson, and the others inside.
Layson stares wide eyed at the group beyond the women. Quickly broken out of his confusion by Maylee’s scream, he picks her up.
“Uh.. I’m Layson.” He still stares warily beyond her, holding Maylee tight.
I’ve nev…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka u on?
I might go ahead and RP as November
I just realized how much Hans’ reaction with calling Russians Sub-humans kinda mimics how Paxton was treated….
And The Omegas in Grimm’s home
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Love all the characters! Yoshio is cute XD I like his name too
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Tauren and Lesli appraoch the group.
“I-I-I’m Matthew. I-it’s r-really nice t-to meet y-you.” Mathew stutters with a smile.
“Hi, I’m Lesli.” Lesli says, pushing towards the front. “And that’s my friends Tauren.”
Tauren waves with a smile.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 so I use that app called VLLO and it lets u cut the video precisely where u want to, using arrows u can use it precisely to the second u want it. And u can adds text to them.
to get the vines I find clean ones on YouTube and screen record them from my phone.
-
Light replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re welcome! Oh yay!! I love the vine ones. How do you make the vines?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6 thank u!!! I hope to make some more soon! (Vine ones anyway) one day I want to make animated ones
-
Light replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, that’s an amazing idea!! I love it so much!!! Whenever you start writing it, and if you post any chapters, be sure to tag me!! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, and the part when November was slipping on the snow was so sad, and funny! And ironically, I did something like that the other day to me! I slipped in the kitchen, and was trying to catch a plastic plate before it hit the ground, and my grandma said I looked hilarious (and I felt like November XD). And that last scene with…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh!!! I finally was able to watch some, and I watched those last two, and girl, they are hilarious!! The ones with the (people) Jocelyn are dancing/skipping/ down the street were hilarious!! And the one when November was looking at the batteries and was like, “AA. AAA. AAAA!!!” LOLOL!! I love those!!
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
They have some special words and phrases but I haven’t made any special languages like Sindarin (lotr eld language).
Cool. But how did you know I was thinking of Tolkien’s languages when I asked you that question? 🤩
(BTW, Tolkien’s fantasy is my favorite….basically all I read or watch in that genre.)
A magnet school is basi…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, okay!! Cool!! Aww, I love them!! (I think Ezra’s my favorite. He’s so sweet!! Which book is he in??)
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww Noah is adorable!!!! <3 <3 @mineralizedwritings So is Maylee!! <3 @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin
Matthew
One of the young men jumped in surprise at the sight of me and Carter.
There was two young men, one had curly brown hair and seemed like he was in his midlle 20s, the younger had darker hair, with icey blue eyes which…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 YAY!!!
- Load More
