@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralozedwritings IKR!!! ❤️😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlytfanrtasy12 @freedomwriter76
the whole Pax and Wolfgang thing is so cute 😭😭😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@oreille21
Wow! This short story was amazing, kinda sad it ended XD
Like seriously, when you post a chapter, I like want to sit down and really enjoy the read. Thanks for the after information, I would have wanted to know what happened really bad! Glad she married Jonath, that whole thing was cute 😆 and the sleigh thing was super sweet and a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@pincesachronicle22 @loopylin
Layson and Maylee
Layson watches, brow furrowed, as Serin bows, some form of greeting from her world. He nods at her, accepting her apology.
“I can see why that may have offended you. In my world, and I suppose Dante and Ellie’s too, we shake the other persons hand as a greeting.” Layson says, softening…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! And I’m glad you think it sounds interesting! It gets better, the outside world is actually quite nice with the lack of human habitation for so many years, it’s just a bunch of fear and stigma.
I’d agree, although I haven’t read a lot of slice of life, I like the comedies. I had to read some excerpts from “Growing up”…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@devastate-lasting ur WIP or the cover….?
haven’t read ur WIP…sure it’s great! Buts the cover for sure is FIRE
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Biblical Fiction Ideas!! in the forum Biblical Fiction 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c
SIMON!!! XD XD XD 😍😍 (BTW I’m really nervous about him right now. Can’t wait for episode five of season three to drop on Sunday.🤭)You did a great job with the mood board.
I love biblical fiction. I have at least one story going in that genre but haven’t looked at in a super long time. I was writing it about Barabas and his life befor…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Biblical Fiction Ideas!! in the forum Biblical Fiction 3 years, 9 months ago
OH!!! It’s Simon!!! XDXD I luv me some Simon.
Those ideas sound awesome!!!! I would totally read them!! As of rn, I don;t have any biblical fiction going, but maybe in the near future!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
NOVEMBER!!!! I don’t care if he’s on fire I’m hugging him anyway!!! And Riker <3 wait is he koshka’s charrie?
IKR!?!? He is so precious 😭😭😭<3<3!!! And Riker is too!!! Uh, no, Riker is @freedomwriter76 ‘s charrie. Vulka and Zlati are @koshka ‘s charries, and November is @godlyfantasy12 ‘s.
I Love them all so much!!!…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Also, like, I totally have this crossover fic idea in my head where some of my charries meet the Avengers, and I’m just laughing thinking about all the funny things that could happen.
Oh my gosh!! That would be so awesome!! I would totally read that XDXD!!
Now I really want to do something like that with my charries and maybe L…[Read more] -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I love those so much, lol. XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Thank you!! LOLOL Yeah!! 😀
*DIES OF LAUGHTER* XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
XDXDXD Thanks so much!!!! LOL, yeah, that’s Asher and Dylan for ya!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Biblical Fiction Ideas!! in the forum Biblical Fiction 3 years, 9 months ago
And tags: (don’t feel obligated to reply if you aren’t interested)
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @theloonyone @joy-caroline @gracie-j @devastate-lasting @orielle21 @booksandbeakers @otherworldyhistorian @sarafini @folith-feolin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @anyone-and-everyone @an…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Biblical Fiction Ideas!! in the forum Biblical Fiction 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey, everyone!!
So I have a few biblical fiction ideas that may never come into fruition, but I just wanted to share to see what y’all think. Please share any ideas that you have as well! This is just a place to dump any of those random biblical fiction ideas you get when you’re in the middle of a sermon or a shower. XD
First of all, I had a sup…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@everybody
These are so funny!!! XD XD XD
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Milo
Milo walked slowly behind Aurivis and Feather as they talked about magic. Magic. He knew there must be something going on for all these people to be stuck in a castle in the middle of nowhere. And, of course, there was the dragon. But magic? It still seemed strange.
A loud clap of thunder shakes (I completely forgot…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I am seriously wondering how Hans is going to react when they rejoin the others…
How all of them are going to react….
😬
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 that is totally fine because uh November ran away with the last two 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 gotcha. Yea and then if @koshka RPs u can RP again if u like 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I don’t know if @koshka is on anymore. She was last on an hour ago….
idk when u have to get off 😅 Ik ur busy with school 😊 and Koshka is busy with Bible quizzing
- Load More
