@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
@loopylin that’s so cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic idk what to call this but… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months ago
Super late lolll 🫣 But I’m looking forward to reading it Sara!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
also the minute huntress wakes up Soldier will probably be like “You forgot to tell me about the emu incident!”
(I was reading through the old RP’s and that came up lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Soldier
“Who are you? Were you also taken from your world to here?” the man snarled, his blades at the ready.
His eyes met mine. I pushed down the urge to fight him; it wouldn’t do Sniper and Huntress any good if I died, right? They would want me with them. “That’s right! Me, and my teammates! Two of them to be exact! Exc…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
And Easton!

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
@y’allll
Guysss!! Ok so I was trying to combine some reference pictures of my MCs on Artbreeder to get them to look exactly how I wanted them do, but it just wasn’t turning out how I had envisioned. My brother told me ChatGPT is the best AI at image generating right now, so I decided to give it a go and Easton and Hallie turned out so goo…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
My American friends thought that was a cooler tradition than most of the ones the US has lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
@theducktator so you open some stockings on the 6th?
Interesting!
My family’s from Puerto Rico, where they do something similar (I was born here in the US though). The 6th of January is called 3 Kings’ Day, and it’s said that on that day, the wise men leave a small gift for each child while they ask around looking for the young Jesus.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
I can’t tell if it’s a good thing or a bad thing that I can imagine vividly everything that Soldier is doing.
He’s yours now, treat him well
LOL I’m kidding. I’m glad he’s such a vivid character to you.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper OHHHH lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
I have literally never been on KP this late lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
-
Koshka posted an update 9 months, 1 week ago
@stacey-weyenberg Hey there! Welcome to the Kingdom. Do you need any help setting things up or wandering around the halls? So thrilled to see a new face!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Lol. I about died when she came up with it. Poor Dwogin, doesn’t know what good food is.
A long trip. XD We’re going to help out some missions friends in Europe for several weeks. We might be spotty on here for a bit.
Alrighty! I’ll bug her to come up with something.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
short rp for the sake of the funny
Soldier
She was loud after all.
I screamed back. Naturally. I was not scared. I do not get scared. I was just…startled. [you keep telling yourself that bro….lol]
The man was not amused.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Wut.
lol he’s just hungry I guess
and horribly scatterbrained
he thinks it’s a firefly. He sometimes eats fireflies. They do not taste good, at all, and he usually stops after one, but he seems to forget this fact whenever he hasn’t seen them in a while.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
@rae I just rp at random tbh, so I’m good with whatever order you guys choose. I’ll post one now.
@whalekeeper can I have the doc? It sounds cool.
Soldier
The bright insect was alluring. So alluring. I want it! I wanna eat it! It looks delicious….
Before I knew it I was flying into the storm.
A frog hopped by, dark against the rainy p…[Read more]
- Load More
