@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Cool! Yeah, digital art is extremely hard without a tablet and pen of some kind ;(
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Imma respond over here so we don’t clutter the party lol
I’m doing…okay, I guess. thanks for asking!
Np! 🙂
It’s hard for me to force myself to be social, especially with people who I have nothing in common with and who think I’m a little mentally insane because of how much I write (which they might be right…). I’ll talk…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Also @everyone
Yeah sorry I’m having a hard time keeping up with the roleplay, you can still tag me and I might jump in. School is keeping me pretty busy and general life stress, plus I’ve been working on writing my book and I’m wanting to learn some new art things… roleplays are kinda on the backburner. But I might still jump back in every now…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I hope you don’t mind me popping into you’re conversation…
I’ve been rejected so many times it doesn’t even hurt anymore lol. I just remind myself my writing life is more important to me than what other people think of me so they can think whatever they want. It should probably be more reliant on God than my writing… but…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Looks so pretty!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wow, I love it so much! I like how they have both the same and different sides of an arc. Like both of them need to trust in God, but for different things and reasons. You’re doing such a good job! I never feel like I’m being preached at when I read your writing, it’s so genuine.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m glad to be of help!
Yeah, I understand that.
I sometimes use our home printer if it’s black and white, but I like using the printer scanner at the community college I take classes at better for color.
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yep! It was really fun, I have never been to one either and decided to give it a shot and was so glad I did! We learned about 6 different, simple dances and I tried to do the “Cotton-eye Joe” But couldn’t, 😀
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hi!
And don’t worry about not being on, you’re good! It’s good to see that you have a life outside of KP…(unlike me…)
I totally understand, when we first moved I was on KP a ton more than I am now 🙂 Sometimes it helps just to put yourself out there, go to an event with other teens (bring a friend or two if your nervous)…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hello!
Just the cheapest one I think XD It is usually 60 but I got mine on black friday for like 40 or something. Do you do digital art?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah I’ve heard it’s amazing! There’s no way I could get through Rockets backstory so yeah… lol. I know people really like the movie though.
Lol alright! I guess I’ll watch in the order of library availability XD
@whaley @looylin
Thought you guys might be interested, my wacom tablet came with a free trial of…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Well, the Traitor normally specializes in the UNIT and has virtually nothing to do with the prison block, so he’s like the lead scientist. Good idea about the scars, I might use that, because since he doesn’t go to the prison block, like you said, how would she know? And yeah, I was kind of going for that he goes around to mak…
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hi!! I’m so sorry I haven’t been on in forever (Maybe its only been like 3 days, but still a long time 🙂 ) So… I have been crazy, crazy busy. Like, I even went to my first barn dance in my new town and there were almost 100 high schoolers🤯 Personally I love to hang out with people so I went without knowing anyone :D…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol, Ikr? I’m jealous of her too!
Oh and should I watch avengers 1 and age of ultron before the infinity saga?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh and if you want to know spoilers, I will gladly indulge. XD Plus, Amir has a love interest if anyone wants to hear about that… 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Arsyn Dabir’s moodboard…

-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Amir’s moodboard…

- Load More
