-
Snapper replied to the topic The Author's Attic in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@rolena-hatfield I love your blog! Your Attic looks so nice!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@kate-flournoy He forgot to tag me too. Can we take over the kingdom now? How bout now? Now?
@daeus Well…do you want my big thoughts or little thoughts? -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@raevynstar Hello there! Glad you found us! If you have any questions about KP, the forums, or whatever, feel free to ask anyone!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@raevynstar Welcome to KP! Where do you live?
Yes, humans. Those are the biggest monsters possible for a good story!
That is a huge truth. Humans will ALWAYS be more interesting to read about than any kind of creature. Whether they’re good or bad. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate @that_writer_girl_99 I’ll be praying for both of y’all.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Hello everyone! I’m taking a midterm for my hardest class tomorrow afternoon and I’m really, really nervous. I’ve been studying for a while now but I’m still terrified I won’t pass…can y’all pray for me? @shannon @dragon-snapper @winter-rose @daeus @kate-flournoy
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@ingridrd I like your character’s name. 🙂 Do you have a title for your WIP?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@aratrea XD Perfect.
-
Kina Lamb and
raevynstar are now friends 9 years ago -
Snapper and
raevynstar are now friends 9 years ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate Welcome to the dark side, Xonos. We have ice cream.
XD
Well, you might’ve guess that this isn’t the dark side. We have too many elves and unicorns for that. But anyway, welcome! Glad to have you!
Cool name, BTW.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@salome01w4g *waddles along, whistling somewhat innocently*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Is My Main Character Well-Developed? in the forum Characters 9 years ago
Oh, and if he has PTSD does he get to have a Labrador follow him everywhere? 😀 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Is My Main Character Well-Developed? in the forum Characters 9 years ago
@raevynstar Ooh! He does sound like a great character. For someone who controls fire, he doesn’t sound like very much of a fighter, which I think is great, because when someone thinks fire, they think of a fighter. Nice and unique, that one. *thumbs up*
If you want to improve him, I’d discover some of his quirks. What does he do when he’s…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy and
Kina Lamb are now friends 9 years ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@raevynstar Ah, hiatus. I suppose those are good from time to time. What kind of sci-fi is it? (star warsy/star treky or I Robot-y or something else)?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, Hello, Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@Kballen I’m a little late, but hopefully not by too much.
Welcome to KP! I hope you enjoy it here!
What’s your favorite food?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@raevynstar Hi! Welcome to our realm!
SCIENCE FICTION! Finally, someone else who writes sci-fi! Do you have a WIP?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@jess-penrose
Well, in my opinion, I wouldn’t use the Message bible because even though it is an easier version to read and uses more colloquial terms, it isn’t necessarily doctrinely ‘sound’. One verse that is extremely important to us as Christians is this “Before Abraham was, I Am.” This clearly states that Jesus is God, very important to…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate Heh, you’re welcome! By some sort of blessing or curse, I can’t help noticing all the punctuation-ish things, so it wasn’t a problem. 🙂 The comma is slightly mis/overused sometimes, but I totally understand how easy it is to just go with it when you’re on a roll. Best wishes for the rest of the book!
- Load More
