-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Oh, man. Okay.
Yeah! I mean, I’m excited about it. I feel like maybe I should have waited to pick a theme until I knew the characters better. That make sense? @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Hm. Yes. Okay. *writes this down*
I’m concerned about my theme. When I started the story, Intelligence vs. Ignorance sounded like a good idea, but now that I’ve planned out the characters a bit more, and now that I know them better… I’m not sure the theme would work. These characters–especially Matthias and Kara–are going to struggle with a…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@delightinlife EST. I guess that does make a difference. 😛 Though I do have to go now. I’ve edited about two and a half chapters! Good luck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@delightinlife Yep! Still here for a little bit, though I’ll have dinner sooner or later.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose @ethryndal @daeus @kate-flournoy @that_writer_girl_99 @jane-maree @graciegirl @jess
Hey guys! I’m editing and might do some random writing if anyone wants to join. -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Alia I’ll be praying! Graduations are certainly important. 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Thanks! Midpoint. Yeah, that’s the word I was looking for.
Ugh…I still don’t know what to do with Blake. At this point, I’m envisioning him outside the prison, which actually isn’t where I had him at the beginning of my planning, but you know how that goes. The characters do what they want, sometimes.
Also, it makes sense when you consider…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Rogue One in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Me too! Any place with fantastical creatures would be a cool place to me. @princessfoo
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Bye! @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Rogue One in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
*sighs* Reaaaallly? Okay, Kate. I can promise you that I’ll try.
Actually, I take back what I said earlier. I’ve read the Hobbit all the way through, and I really like it. @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Sometimes I’m not so sure haha. I ask a lot of questions…
Anyway, my WIP is still a baby…I’m working on writing the fourth chapter–or at least the skeleton–now. @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
That’s good. I’m not really to the point where I need people editing my story, yet. Although @kate-flournoy reads my current WIP as I go. @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Rogue One in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I haven’t actually read the books, but I’ve seen all the movies…I tried to read the books, I swear! I was younger, though, and they were kinda…long. @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Ah. So…kinda like the editing before the actual editing. The preparations.
How…tedious. @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
*grins* “Sort of” editing? Hm…sounds suspicious. @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Rogue One in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
This is one of the first forums I commented on, awww….
What is it with you people and being obsessed with LOTR? I just can’t see it…Can someone explain what the big deal is? @ethryndal @kate-flournoy @His-instrument @daeus
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I’m here if anyone else is on. @kate-flournoy @jess @winter-rose @jane-maree @daeus @graciegirl
-
Kina Lamb and
Hannah R. are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Translation Troubles! Help!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@GracieGirl Whoo-HOO! *claps you on the shoulder* It’ll be all right. XD Who was your favorite?
But I’m gonna say, wait till you read Les Mis. It’s even better. (Though a different sort of story, I know.) -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess I’m back!
- Load More
