-
Snapper replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@corissamaidenofpraise Nice to re-meet you! 😀 How’s it been? 😀
*psst* Dragon Snapper is also an ENFJ, but don’t tell her I said that. She doesn’t like MBTI.
Ooh…I’m trying to finish my WIP by Christmas too. We can be goal pals. 😀 -
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
@hope LightWriting publications?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Thanks! I don’t have any experience in graphic design though…how would I start?n
@emma-flournoy Also thanks. 😀
@hope Thanks! I figured it probably be a less ‘scribbly’ version… 😛 -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@BethanysInkyRoses ENTP?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
That’s pretty cool @Dragon-Snapper.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@Mark-Kamibaya That’s what you get when you make clickbait. XD It’s an interesting discussion at any rate.
@BethanysInkyRoses REALLY? That makes a lot more sense now. I always thought it was Bethany Sinky Roses and could never figure out why. Thank you for the enlightenment! *chuckle* Sorry ’bout that. No apostrophe in a username… Aaaand are…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
Okay. This…

This is just a quick sketch.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
Nuts…it didn’t work. Okay, wait just a sec…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
@hope So, the majority of the people like Writing in the Light, but that is a little long. What if you could make a logo of it and put that on the side of your book, like the picture I attached? Kinda like what Tolkien did.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Jess-Penrose *bows back* *takes opinion*
You’re preaching to the choir here. I’m constantly telling my siblings that sort of thing when they jump to conclusions about ‘all one thing’ in types. Drives me slightly nuts sometimes, therefore I apologize for driving you nuts. XD Yep, I totally agree. I was thinking this mightn’t just be that though…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic First Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@Jess-Penrose *fingerguns back* It’s great. 😀
And I have no idea what that one is so everybody else, fire away. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus On second thought, I’m going to go play rummy…
-
Snapper replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus *wails* I’m all alone!!!
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
@hope I like Writing In The Light a lot. The first thing that came to my mind when I saw you were looking for another name though was “LightWrighter publishing”
Just a brainstorm idea.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus @northerner @graciegirl @winter-rose @jess @not sure who else I’m writing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic How Do I Create A Fantastic Character? in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@emily-d XD! Wonder why that is?
-
Snapper replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
*blinks* Am I the only writer who doesn’t think that much about psychology and philosophy and theory and stuff like that?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus thank you for asking that ’cause I’m pretty confused about it myself. 😛 First off, what’s your take on the meaning of Turbulent and Assertive? Because for the longest time @Kate-Flournoy and I thought it meant you were more or less that type; if it came out ENFJ-A then you were almost completely ENFJ, but if ENFJ-T you were less ENFJ than…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@Northerner Oh yeah I know, XNFJs can sure tell things. (I know. I am one partway.) But I was being sorta sarcastic there. 😛
And the INTP INFJ combo is interesting btw…don’t think I’ve seen that anywhere before. It seems like they would work…mebbe kinda like INTJ and INFP, which is s’posed to be an extremely good pairing. Or with ENFP and…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 3 months ago
@Hope Yah yah. XD Though I think Writing in the Light also sounds more official. So…so there.
- Load More
