-
Snapper replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
Well, with the first one, Time Turns Again, it seems pretty cool, but I like the third one, Time is a Harsh Master…although, I think it might work better as ‘Harsh Master’ instead….*shrugs* Titles.
When you sent me the document you said, “Hi D.G., welcome to my book.” Maybe you should call it ‘My Book’? XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 *peeps head in* False Prince? Did someone say the False Prince?
*attacks you with melted chairs and dragonish joy* I LOVE THAT BOOK! *finishes tackling you and lets you stand*
@theacornman Love your profile pic, BTW -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
I like French.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@kate-flournoy @ethryndal I’ve heard it said once that a book is simply a remix of the dictionary. Les Mis, then, must be the dictionary.
Hey everyone!!! LES MIS IS THE DICTIONARY NOW!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Oh. *puts away sword* Sorry. @ethryndal
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
I’d like to point out that the same could be said of the LOTRs books. All of them. *shudders*
@ethryndal -
Snapper replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@mariposa Nuts. It didn’t work.
@ethryndal *hopes that the ocean is calm right now* -
Snapper replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@mariposa Well, thanks, but I doubt my chances against @ethryndal ‘s Green Galadriel counterattack. We’ll just say I won to prevent that. 😀
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper Congratulations, victor!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@mariposa Clearly, it was me. XD 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@mariposa Clearly, it was me. XD 😛
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Inspiration for an Art-icle (pun intended) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@emma-flournoy I have a friend who’s nuts about Monsters Inc. I recently finished a Monsters Inc. themed Christmas card for her. Do you like the prequel, Monsters University?
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@ethryndal @kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy @dragon-snapper *innocently checks e-mail this morning* *gasps* *faints* NINETY-SEVEN UNREAD MESSAGES! You successfully gave Aberdeen a mini heart attack. Dee-Dee is giving him her paint pills to relieve the pain.
So who won the gif war?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Article Question in the forum Fantasy 9 years ago
@warrioroftherealm Well, I don’t think that any of your readers will blame you for stereotypicalness. After all, ever since LotR, people have viewed Elves and Orcs through that lens. Personally, I find it distracting if the races are too out of range, so to speak. Definitely do what King @daeus said, and deepen the cultures, but otherwise, I don’t…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@ethryndal Yes. I is a Samwise. @winter-rose is Frodo and I am Samwise and Dragon Snapper. 😀
*melts your chair* *forgives you for calling me a kid* *flies off with a Loki-ish grin*
-
Kina Lamb and
Greta are now friends 9 years ago -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Ethryndal The Internet is really creepy when you think of it. XD
Very fortunate indeed. I like the glimpses I see of this world-taking-over creep guy. They make me want to watch him. And I will, someday. *wiggles eyebrows*
@Kate-Flournoy OF COURSE. Duh.
But he’s so amazing. It’s really great. SO REAL.
OK, I really need to go to bed. BYE…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Ethryndal Excellent.
Loki looks such a creep.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@Glitter-Ocelot Me obviously loves good stories in any setting so long as they’re really good, but fantasy is one of my favorites too. 😀 Shocking I know. Lots of my favorite stories are historical fiction/period dramas though. (And I’m actually not a writer—my older sister Kate on here is and I know lots about it but I don’t actually write—so…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
GUUUUUUUUUYS that was absolutely hilarious. What, do you have a whole Loki gif website or something? Sheesh. So many great ones there.
YAY FOR YOU SARAH!!! *glitter fountains* WRITE SOMETHING GOOD WHATEVER IT BE.
(But…your post didn’t show up on the forum, or hasn’t yet, so anyone who didn’t see it— sorrows. It came in by the notification…[Read more]
- Load More
