@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Haley Long and
Sarah Spradlin are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hey ya'll! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Welcome, Faith! I like sketching too, only I don’t think my ambitions have ever been quite up to the level of the second Mona Lisa! 😛
-
Haley Long and
Josiah DeGraaf are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
Daeus replied to the topic Hey ya'll! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Hey, glad you’re here. It’s never winter on the forum.
-
Haley Long and
Daeus are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
Haley Long posted an update 10 years, 7 months ago
@levipierpont Hey, hey! Just thought I’d let you know that your excerpt you submitted to be critiqued will be airing (posted) on March 2nd! Enjoyed critiquing it! 🙂
-
Haley Long posted an update 10 years, 7 months ago
@challenge Howdy, howdy, Sarah! Greetings to the realm of Kingdom Pen! So glad to have you! 🙂
-
Haley Long replied to the topic Hi howdy hey. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Greetings to the realm of Kingdom Pen!
Dost thou have a name other than Lightening Mouse that we can call you?Oh, hey, how long have you been an OYANer? I was/am an OYANer, but due to my decrepit-ness they kicked me off the forum. 😛
-
BlueJay and
Faith Kindred are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
Greta replied to the topic Hi howdy hey. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Hi, @lightningmouse! Welcome to KP. 🙂 I like reading stuff, too. What are your favorite books?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi howdy hey. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Deal.
Yeah, I was going to say, last time I checked dead people couldn’t type. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi howdy hey. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Oh, wait wait… *regenerates* Yeeeeessshhh, that should work fine. You make them and I eat them.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi howdy hey. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
*dead. does not respond*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi howdy hey. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Wellllllll… I’ll cut you a deal @Daeus. I don’t like eating them, but I do like making them. Fair?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi howdy hey. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Yodideedeedeedahday! Hey!
Welcome to the forum man. With the possible exception of that stormtrooper gif, this really and truly is the bestistest place on the internet.
… wait waaaaiit! @kate-flournoy – not … even … shishkabob????????????????
*Has a heart attack and dies*
*Cue Beethoven’s fifth … just … cause*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi howdy hey. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Welcome to the forum, @lightningmouse! We’re an odd assortment of strange objects and creatures and people here at KP, but I do believe you’re the first Stormtrooper to join our ranks! 😉
I love drawing too— and writing, and watching, and reading… in fact the only thing on your list I can’t profess to love is eating. It’s not like I hate…[Read more]
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Social Media in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@belegteleri Wow, there are a lot of Tania’s on there. 🙂 Could you maybe post a link so I could find you?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic World Building in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 7 months ago
Lovely 😀 😀 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi howdy hey. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Hello! @lightningmouse. Welcome to the most bestistest place on the internet. It’s great to have you.
(Sorry @daeus, if I stole that line from you. I just had to say it, cause I sooooo agree with you. 😛 )
So what kind of “stuff/genre” do you enjoy writing @lightning mouse?
You know, we sound very similar. 😛I like Jesus, writing stuff (as l…
-
Lightningmouse replied to the topic Hi howdy hey. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
And if there’s a way to get gifs to work right on here, knowledge of said way would be much appreciated 🙂
- Load More
