World Building

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Genre-Writing Fantasy World Building

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Kate Flournoy
    @kate-flournoy
      • Total Posts: 3976

Oh wow @Daeus… Teedletiden? They sound… cute. Are they? Are they cute?
      For some reason the name reminds me of C. S. Lewis’s pfifiltriggi in ‘Out of the Silent Planet’. 😛

Daeus
      @daeus
        • Total Posts: 4238

@kate-flournoy I would say so though I don’t have a perfect visualization of them. I wish I were a better artist and could draw one out. They are 2-3 feet tall, basically human like, they live in trees and can spring from one to another like squirrels. Their hair is woolish and of varying colors but I tend to visualize a blondish-brown. All are hairy compared to humans though females much less so. Males have sparkling green eyes and females sparkling blue. Their eyes are large and set forward on their faces even in age. Their noses are small and they love music. They can be a bit shy and are very protective, but are nice merry creatures.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Kate Flournoy
        @kate-flournoy
          • Total Posts: 3976

They do sound quite cute @Daeus. 😉 😀 Especially the part about the small noses. 😛

BlueJay
          @bluejay
            • Total Posts: 1622

What kind of clothes do they wear? @daeus They sound really nice. I kinda feel like I wouldn’t mind meeting one. 😀

Daeus
            @daeus
              • Total Posts: 4238

@bluejay

Muslin of mostly foresty shades – brown, green, cream, etc. Knickers, short sleeved shirts, and a leather jerkin for the men; women, the same, except more of a blouse-type shirt with long sleeves being the norm and the addition or ruffles at the cuffs and around the collar – also, no jerkin.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

BlueJay
              @bluejay
                • Total Posts: 1622

Lovely 😀 😀 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              >