@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Taggy thing @daeus
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Alright, thanks for doing it with me.
Oh here’s a quick question for you. My two characters that my story starts with are Lester and Katan. Can you guess what animal they are? *They are the same* 😀 😀 😀 *Good Luck* -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay Signing off. Lovely writing tonight.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Alright, let’s get down to business. @daeus
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Scene critique (hi, it's me again) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
*hands bandages to @Daeus and comforts @kate-flournoy*
@writefury that was really good. I love Cobalt’s humor.
*Breathe @rolena-hatfield. Breathe.* -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay Well, it happens I’m late too, but if you’re all ready to get at it, I guess we can still get a lot done.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’m sorry I’m late, but are we writing today? @daeus.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 10 years, 5 months ago
Ah… yes @Adry_Grace, my Mom used to sing me the chorus of that song when I was little. Trouble was, I was a very sensitive, tender-hearted little toddler and it always made me cry instead of soothing me. 😛 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Scene critique (hi, it's me again) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
My hands are both completely whole
Glad to hear it. With your dragon’s breath blinding me forever, I wasn’t too sure about my aim.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Scene critique (hi, it's me again) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
Nah, majority wins anyways.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Scene critique (hi, it's me again) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
My hands are both completely whole, @Daeus. 😉
We need @writefury‘s … thing… on this.
Thing.
Consent? Opinion? Er… thoughts?
Approval! That’s the word I was looking for. 😛 Approval. We need @writefury‘s approval. *cups hands to mouth* @writefury!!! Where are you!?!?!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Scene critique (hi, it's me again) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
My hands are both completely whole, @Daeus. 😉
We need @writefury‘s … thing… on this. Thing. Consent? Opinion? Er… thoughts?
Approval! That’s the word I was looking for. 😛 Approval. We need @writefury‘s approval. *cups hands to mouth* @writefury!!! Where are you!?!?!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Scene critique (hi, it's me again) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
All in favor say aye. *Looks around. Slams gavel (hopefully not on Kate’s hand)* Motion passes. The senate will discuss whether or not to serve lemonade at our annual meetings during our next session.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Scene critique (hi, it's me again) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
I don’t think I’m allowed to pass the motion myself, as the nominee… Here @Daeus, here’s my gavel. 😉
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Scene critique (hi, it's me again) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy hahaha! No my dear, this was worthy of a scream. Well done. XD
p.s. we should start an official Cobalt fan club. I nominate you president.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Scene critique (hi, it's me again) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
@Rolena-Hatfield *lowers head contritely* I shall keep my screams to myself. 😉
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Scene critique (hi, it's me again) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
*runs in out of breath* “I heard thy scream dear lady,” @kate-flournoy “What is it that troubles thee?” *scrolls upward, continues to previous pages. Comes back huffing and puffing* Whew. You nearly gave me a heart attack. I thought someone’s villain had actually got the better of them. *clears throat* Any more violent outburst of this kind and I…[Read more]
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Nice! Writing with others has been super helpful at keeping me focused as well! I got 944 words written which successfully finished off my scene. Which I’m super-duper happy about, cause it was one of those scenes that had been looming in the air for some time and if I didn’t get it written out soon, might have fallen flat by the time I…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Thanks for joining along @rolena-hatfield. I actually got 1,700 words edited so I’m really pleased. I’m sure I wouldn’t have been so focused if I didn’t know you were working with me. Did you get your scene finished?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Hey, sounds great.
- Load More
