@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy and @writefury Let me do some thinking and see if I can’t refine the idea a little. Or mayhap we could have a conference of the current KeePers of the Realm and brainstorm together. 🙂
Aslo, @write-fury, that is definitely accurate. XD
~The Phantom Awesome and Keeper of the Kingdom’s Keys, of Enboxe
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@lightningmouse: Superhero of the Realm
@markmcguire: Keeper of the Elephants of Varying Size
@zoe-wingfeather: Master Fangirl
@reaganramm: King of Pen -
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@lightningmouse: Superhero of the Realm
@markmcguire: Keeper of the Elephants of varying size
@zoe-wingfeather: Master Fangirl
@reaganramm: King of Pen -
Daeus replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay Guardian of the gavel.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Wow… sounds complicated @spradlin but if I can manage to keep them all straight I think that would be awesome! Carry on! 😉
~Lady Dragon, Master of the Dragon Tongue and of …Tabasco.
One of those things is not like the other.
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Guys, what if we each started realms and then once we hit like so many, we can campaign for people to join our “kingdom” or whatever and then do “wars” (word wars) against other kingdoms for glory and bragging rights? Cuz I think that would be pretty dadgum awesome.
YEEESSSSSS I LOVE THIS IDEA.
*clears throat*
Mm-yes.
Carry on.~P…[Read more]
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@spradlin Well, you are pretty awesome. And you tend to kind of pop in and out at random, hence Phantom. So, Phantom Awesome! 😛
Ooh, I like the different realms idea. Once we’ve got everyone all figured out, I’ll make a map. 😀 I think my realm will be… Soggins. (Appropriate for Washington, I should say.)
A few more titles:
@hope: Bestower of…[Read more] -
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
How exciting!!! *slips on hoodie and gives staff a twirl* Hmmm…
@adry_grace: Noble Linoness
@gretald: The Peaceful One
@ingridrd: Duchess of Sweet Dreams
~ Lady of Sunny Smiles, of Ackten, of the relam of the KeePers.
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy LOL! Thank you, m’lady. 🙂
I suppose I should bestow some titles now myself. *strokes imaginary chinbeard* *brandishes staff*
@kate-flournoy: Master of the Dragon Tongue (i.e. Old Englihs)
@writefury: Punmaster
@bluejay: Master Friendmaker
@christi-eaton: Book-reviewing Ninja Apprentice (@aratrea — aka Josiah DeGraaf — is the…[Read more] -
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy LOL! Thank you, m’lady. 🙂
I suppose I should bestow some titles now myself. *strokes imaginary chinbeard*
@kate-flournoy: Master of the Dragon Tongue (i.e. Old Englihs)
@writefury: Punmaster
@bluejay: Master Friendmaker
@christi-eaton: Book-reviewing Ninja Apprentice (@aratrea — aka Josiah DeGraaf — is the Book-reviewing Ninja…[Read more] -
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy LOL! Thank you, m’lady. 🙂
I suppose I should bestow some titles now myself. *strokes imaginary chinbeard*
@kate-flournoy: Master of the Dragon Tongue (i.e. Old Englihs)
@writefury: Punmaster
@bluejay: Master Friendmaker
@christi-eaton: Book-reviewing Ninja Apprentice (@josiah-degraaf is the Book-reviewing Ninja Master… for now.…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU7LmmyQHRc
Heesh heesh heh ho ho ha snicker snicker.
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Scene critique (hi, it's me again) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
*comes in rubbing bump on head, gavel in hand* Does this belong to someone? I was out taking a breather as instructed by the official Cobalt fan club physician @bluejay when this thing came flying through the window! *tucks gavel safely away on @christi-eaton shelf*
@kate-flournoy *clears throat* the president should 1) organize meetings where…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Any early morning-ers out there? Anyway, I’m off to go hack away at my story. Hop right in if you’re ready.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Scene critique (hi, it's me again) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
I elect you president. *slams down gavel in a carefully chosen empty spot*
@writefury Awesome!
…
…
…er…
What exactly does a president do? 😛 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Oh boy, I love this @writefury! 😀 *dons hoodie, pulls cowl forward over pointed little face, grips staff and broods mysteriously* Let’s see, let’s see…
@writefury: Spymaster of the Realm.
@Daeus: Master of Poets.
@spradlin: Keeper of the Kingdom’s Keys. (Though Phantom Awesome is awesome too 😉 ).
@hope: Lady Chronicler.~Lady Dragon and…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Oh boy, I love this @writefury! 😀 *dons hoodie, pulls cowl forward over pointed little face, grips staff and broods mysteriously* Let’s see, let’s see…
@writefury: Spymaster of the Realm.
@Daeus: Master of Poets.
@spradlin: Keeper of the Kingdom’s Keys. (Though Phantom Awesome is awesome too 😉 ).
@hope: Lady Chronicler.~Lady Dragon and…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’m writing about two, no three, rattlesnakes and one of them, Katan, dies after being run over by a car. *sobs, I hate snakes, but I can’t help but cry* Lester, the son of Katan, is there when it happens and I can feel his pain and I can hardly bear to kill his father. But it must be done. *Oh Lester, please forgive me.*
And then Lester is…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’m writing about two, no three, rattlesnakes and one of them, Katan, dies after being run over by a car. *sobs, I hate snakes, but I can’t help but cry* Lester, the son of Katan, is there when it happens and I can feel his pain and I can hardly bear to kill his father. But it must be done. *Oh Lester, please forgive me.)
And then Lester is…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Good work. I ended with Lester being caught in a box. (He’s my main rattlesnake. 😀 ) I don’t know why I’m writing about a snake as I really DISLIKE them, but ah well, the life of a writer.
- Load More
