@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy -super hero of Kingdom Pen 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Anna-Brie— Libernova? ‘New book’? That’s awesome!
Er… this is awkward. *scratches head, wrinkles up little pointed nose and scrunches up face* I seem to have been awarded a title shared with a namesake about whom I knew nothing— not even that she existed. 😛 What is this evil and desperate villain of whomst thou speakest?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Anna-Brie— Libernova? ‘New book’? That’s awesome!
Er… this is awkward. *scratches head, wrinkles up little pointed nose and scrunches up face* I seem to have been awarded a title shared with a namesake about whom I knew nothing— not even that she existed. 😛 What is this evil and desperate villain of whomst thou speakest?…[Read more]
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I named my worlds!
I am the secret guardian of the Maretagna and I one of the founders of Libernova.@kate-flournoy Are thou entirley plesed with your title as Lady Dragon? Are you not afraid of becoming like another Lady Dragon who was an evil a desperate villain?
-
Ivy Rose replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Historian of Pen reporting. (I like that title, by the way.) 🙂
One thing…there is a side of Washington that does not fit in the Soggins realm. More fitting for the Eastern hemisphere would “burnt to a crisp.” Any ideas of a name for the Eastern hemisphere in the realm of Soggins?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Warrior of Prayer
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Is there anyone out there who wishes to write this early in the morning? *alright, alright, not so early for you guys. But I’ve just woken up.) *yawns*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay: Master Friendmaker
Aw thanks @spradlin *gives you a hug*
@spradlin Keeper of the Cardboard box.
@warrioroftherealm Namer of the Predominicus and Dragon Finder -
BlueJay replied to the topic Art Work in the forum Art 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy as far as I know that lady is suppose to be green. 😛 I think I know which musical she comes from, but not 100% definite as I have never seen it, just a few pictures.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Scene critique (hi, it's me again) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
*Runs to you @rolena-hatfield. Grabs ice pack and places it on bump on head. Commands you to lie down and rest. Grabs gravel and locks it in a cupboard. Dust hands off. *sigh* Life is so busy as a doctor.*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay Guardian of the gavel.
@daeus, I shall try to live up to that standard. *looks around for any gravels in this topic*
@faithdk Mistress of Encouraging Words
@kate-flournoy Lady of IdeasThis is extremely fun @writefury. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay Guardian of the gavel.
@daeus, I shall try to live up to that standard. *looks around for an gravels in this topic*
@faithdk Mistress of Encouraging Words
@kate-flournoy Lady of IdeasThis is extremely fun @writefury.
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Art Work in the forum Art 10 years, 5 months ago
@christi-eaton Wowsers! Your depiction of those musicals are fantastic! I love the slipper! That’s my favorite musical right now as I just saw it last month! 🙂 You’re very talented! Keeps using those gifts!
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@gretald Yes! I like the title you dubbed @writefury with! Long live the Cobalt Creator!
~ Lady of Sunny Smiles and Official Actress of the KeePer Knights, of Ackten, of the realm of the KeePers
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@faithdk: Mistress of Spring
(since you said that you hope spring comes soon! It’s here in Iowa at long last! I hope Indiana is thawing out!) -
Hannah Olsen and
Jackson Graham are now friends 10 years, 5 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Oh yes @Faithdk needs a title… um… umumum help me out here Faith, I don’t know enough about you to give you a fitting one. 😛
-
Greta replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Oh and @writefury: Cobalt Creator 😉
-
Greta replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
The Lady Chronicler and Bestower of Writerly Wisdom reporting for duty from the land of Elentisa and wielding an ancient pear.
Hahaha, @hope 😛
@rolena-hatfield Official Actress of the KeePer Knights (I know you already have a title, but I thought it would be an appropriate one 😉 )
- Load More
