@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Little Problem Here in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
It’s special to me. 😉 Most of my works are, in some way.
And I’m perfectly satisfied with your word for it— after seeing how deeply you scrutinized my ‘Dawn’ poem, I know if nothing stuck out to you that needed fixing in this one it’s probably pretty close to how it needs to be. Thanks so much! -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Tales Untold in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*snorts hysterically* Duck of Alba! That’s great!
Yup, that’s the one! No, the Pope definitely wasn’t a beautiful lady. 😛 I meant about the sharp jewelry dipped in poison. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Tales Untold in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*hysterical snort* Duck of Alba! That’s great!
Yup, that’s the one! No, the Pope definitely wasn’t a beautiful lady. 😛 I meant about the sharp jewelry dipped in poison. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Absolutely @Daeus. *beams approval*
*sigh* I guess ice cream will have to do. *gobbles down all twelve ice creams, wipes lips with back of hand* Mm, good ice cream. I’m not the least bit sick. *turns pasty green* No really, I’m fine. Call the doctor.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Tales Untold in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy. Oh boy, it’s been a while. Is that the one with the Pope and the Duck* of Alba? Only thing is, I don’t think the Pope was a beautiful lady.
*(I know it says duck. I’m leaving that because I thought it was hysterical.)
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*Looks around. Blinks twice. Flashes real quick smile so fast you wonder if it was actually there. Eat’s cookie*
*makes some generally relevant response*
Your solution to the ‘someone-replied-to-me-and-I-have-to-let-them-know-I-noticed-but-there’s-nothing-really-to-reply-to’ problem, eh @Daeus? 😉 Good plan.
And… *sniffs loudly* You… y…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Tales Untold in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
A ring of beautiful lady assassins with sharp jewelry dipped in poison. (copyrighted 😛 ).
(I may or may not have gotten that idea from a minor sub-plot in the Count of Monte Cristo— I don’t remember exactly when I first had the idea. Can you guess which subplot I’m talking about, @Daeus?) 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@reaganramm— what about mosquitoes? 😛 😉
-
Greta replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@jadamae: You must be dubbed. Hmm…What kind of things do you like to do?
~The Peaceful One, Knight of Mithnia, a realm of the KeePers
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay Well, at that time I’ll be trying to go to sleep, so I don’t think so. I can just write before hand though and at least we’ll know that we’re both committed.
Speaking of writing @everybody, I’ve got the morning writer’s itch, so I’m up for a challenge if any of you are.
-
Reagan Ramm replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Well, Florida is called the “Sunshine State” for a reason. It’s not actually very stormy, but usually warm and sunny all the time, especially during the winter. The weather is consistently nice. During the spring, though, it will rain every day at basically the same time, but not any huge storms that are bad. I experienced worse storms when I…[Read more]
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’ve got to ggo to the dentist and do grocery shopping tomorrow morning, sorry. I hope you sleep well.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@anna-brie.
And @daeus that would be 10-11 for you. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’ll be in bed at 7:30 as I have an early start tomorrow. We can try tomorrow. 😀
@daeus I can’t make it tomorrow at 10:30. Maybe from 12-1 if that suits you. -
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Bluejay I was out this afternoon. I’ll be writing this evening from about 7:30ish though. Probably on and off. Tag me if you’ll be around.
-
Greta and
Anna Brie are now friends 10 years, 5 months ago -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Are you about for writing @anna-brie? I can write for a bit if you want to. Tag along if you have time. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@reaganramm we’re about to study Florida. What can you tell us? What’s the weather like, what animals are there? Are there any great sights? Anything at all will do.
I have heard that the weather there is fairly stormy though. Have you had any big thunder storms? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@reagan-ramm we’re about to study Florida. What can you tell us? What’s the weather like, what animals are there? Are there any great sights? Anything at all will do.
I have heard that the weather there is fairly stormy though. Have you had any big thunder storms? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@christi-eaton Jump into this topic and tell us where you’re from and what is special about your state.
(How often do you go to Disneyland???) - Load More
