@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Greta replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@hannah-olsen, Welcome to the bestiest place on the internets. 🙂
Ooohh, cool! I love to travel, too. Wow, that’s a lot of places.
I’d have to agree with you on Jane Austen and Robert Louis Stevenson. I’ve read some of their novels, and they’re quite good. I’ve never heard of Wives and Daughters or Elizabeth Gaskill. I’ll have to read her…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Sorry…didn’t mean to submit this. XD
-
Greta replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@hannah-olsen, Welcome to the bestiest place on the internets. 🙂
Ooohh, cool! I love to travel, too. Wow, that’s a lot of places.
I’d have to agree with you on Jane Austen and Robert Louis Stevenson. I’ve read some of their novels, and they’re quite good. I’ve never heard of Wives and Daughters or Elizabeth Gaskill. I’ll have to read her…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Don’t get me started on coffee. Starbucks, especially. You just can’t beat their frappuccinos.
Uuuugh. *horrified shudder* 😛
-
Hannah Olsen and
Daeus are now friends 10 years, 5 months ago -
Hannah Olsen and
Greta are now friends 10 years, 5 months ago -
Greta replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@hannah-olsen, Don’t get me started on coffee. 😛 Starbucks, especially. You just can’t beat their frappuccinos. 😉
-
Hannah Olsen started the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Hey everyone! Now and then I’ve visited KP’s website but didn’t realize until recently that I could actually create an account and get to discuss on a forum with other Christian teen writers!
So, I’ll start by giving a short introduction of myself…*clears throat*
My name’s Hannah Olsen and I live in Northern Idaho. I love it here and…[Read more]
-
Hannah Olsen replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Hey everyone! Now and then I’ve visited KP’s website but didn’t realize until recently that I could actually create an account and get to discuss on a forum with other Christian teen writers!
So, I’ll start by giving a short introduction of myself…*clears throat*
My name’s Hannah Olsen and I live in Northern Idaho. I love it here and…[Read more]
-
Hannah Olsen replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Greta: I live in the country too, so the closest coffee shop is sadly 35 minutes away. Yep, that shows my dedication to coffee! 😛
@Kate Flournoy: Thank you!! 🙂 Heading over there now…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Hey hey hey! A newcomer! Welcome to KP, @hannah-olsen! Wow, you make like the fifth Hannah on here, I’m gonna start getting you guys mixed up soon. 😛 How about you head over to the ‘Start Here’ forum and introduce yourself so we can give you a proper welcoming party?
-
Hannah Olsen and
Kate Flournoy are now friends 10 years, 5 months ago -
Greta replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@hannah-olsen, Ooo, a coffee shop. I need to do that. Soon. Problem is, I live in the country.
-
Hannah Olsen replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I find closing myself in a room with no distracting sounds, nestled among ten or so pillows on my bed helps me concentrate on what I’m writing. (I’m one of those easily distracted people! hehe) Or at times, I’ll type away in a coffee shop where I can discreetly glean character ideas just from watching the people who shuffle in and out. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Wow, that smiley face in the b-quote looks…a bit squished. XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Oh you’re still plenty weird, @ingridrd— it’s just we’re weird with you! 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy and @adry_grace
Yay, so I’m not as weird as I thought! I do it too! 🙂 🙂 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Have some one you can talk to about all your ideas. I have a friend who I will text when I’m trying to figure out something for my WIP(s). Sometimes just talking to someone helps me think better.
@Adry_Grace don’t laugh… but I talk to my characters. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Have some one you can talk to about all your ideas. I have a friend who I will text when I’m trying to figure out something for my WIP(s). Sometimes just talking to someone helps me think better.
@Adry-Grace don’t laugh… but I talk to my characters. 😀
-
Greta replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@adry_grace, Oh, neat! That sounds like a lot of fun. 🙂 For an English assignment one time, I had to listen the conversation of people I didn’t know and make it into a story. We went to an antique shop. It was so fascinating listening to conversations and writing them down (although it was hard to write fast enough 😉 ).
- Load More
