@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Greta replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@spradlin Coffee’s one thing, but coffee and chocolate…that’s even better. 😉
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy: Shhhhh. Don’t scare the children.
@writefury: *more eyebrow waggling* Mayhap. Let me ask the all powerful Graphic Designer/Store Manager Laurel Adams. 😀
As a general side note, teas of all kind are my jam. Hot coffee and I just didn’t work out. That being said, I eat a lot of coffee flavored things… they’re usually just…[Read more]
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’m glad you guys all approve. XD
*many more thumbs up @spradlin*
Do I see a possible new t–shirt? -
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’m glad you guys all approve. XD
Why on earth is my text coming from the left.
Weird.
*many more thumbs up @spradlin*
Do I see a possible new t–shirt? -
Greta replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*gasp* I LOVE coffee too. It’s what keeps me going, I’m afraid.
@faithdk Me too, Faith. Me too. When tired little me can’t stay awake…I run for coffee. 😛
-
Greta replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@hannah-olsen Okay, I’ll have to read Wives and Daughters this summer! Ooo, 1940’s, 1850’s, medieval. That’s cool! I’m partial to the WWII period myself. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@hannah-olsen I know, right? I love coffee. I might be a little too obsessed with coffee. 😛
@adry_grace Yeah, I put a lot of cream in my coffee. 🙂 We never get creamer at my house, so when we go to a hotel, my siblings and I always drink the creamer packages with only a little bit of coffee added. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Ask me no questions and I will tell you no lies. *mysterious waggling of eyebrows*
AAAUGGH!!!!!!!!!! FLEE, FLEE FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@adry_grace — lol!
-
Hannah Olsen replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Thank you guys so much! I already feel so welcome! 😀 *sends virtual hugs to all*
@gretald: Oooh! You should definitely check out Elizabeth Gaskill! She’s amazing! I first watched the mini-series based off Wives and Daughters, fell in love, and so of course I had to read the book! It’s awesome! My favorite time period to write in is probably the…[Read more]
-
Hannah Olsen replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Ingrid and
Hannah Olsen are now friends 10 years, 5 months ago -
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy — Ask me no questions and I will tell you no lies. *mysterious waggling of eyebrows*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*shocked face* @spradlin how many thumbs do you have?!?!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Little Problem Here in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
*sniffle-sniffle* aw, thanks @gretald. *wipes eyes, blows nose* You guys are all so encouraging and supportive.
*takes deep breath, winks gently* So glad you liked it.
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*appears in poof of smoke* It appears I have been summoned… *beholds the glorious logo* AND FOR GOOD REASON! That is fantastic! I approve. *many thumbs up*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
That. Is. Amazing. @writefury that’s perfect! Hey @spradlin, get over here and see this awesome logo we’ve created! 😀
@hope it’s been my motto for a while. 😉
@gretald I do like tea— really strong, dark tea, with just sweetener and no cream. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Little Problem Here in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy I just read your poem. Let me just say, you have an absolute masterpiece. I love the rhythm of the poem and the rhyming really adds to it, and the story told in the poem is so moving. Keep writing poetry, Kate; you have a gift. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Don’t even try it, guys. I’m hopeless. I don’t even like coffee mom-style— a little bit of coffee with my cream and sugar.
@kate-flournoy and @christi-eaton Haha, don’t worry; I’ve seen worse. 😉 [And by the way, Kate, you can’t go wrong with a little bit of coffee and lots of milk and sugar.] My cousin doesn’t like chocolate! Do you all lik…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Oh, very good @bluejay. I only got about 250. It was a bit of a tricky part.
- Load More
